The online racing simulator
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
(143 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Why? How much have you played?

What's your nickname? I'd like to race against you and take some pictures for my review.
Sure, add me
TheVeryEnd , and it's on PC btw.

I am heading online now so feel free to invite me to some friend match with randoms

Edit: Btw! Are there some ways to use custom avatar / how can I "hack" that like others have done?
Quote from The Very End :Why? How much have you played?

Enough to realize it's horrible.. the steering and all. "tap brake to drift" wtf. I can't even see what's the point of that game.
Quote from The Very End :Sure, add me
TheVeryEnd , and it's on PC btw.

Edit: Btw! Are there some ways to use custom avatar / how can I "hack" that like others have done?

Hack as in...?

Added you. Finally found out how.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Enough to realize it's horrible.. the steering and all. "tap brake to drift" wtf. I can't even see what's the point of that game.

It's fun

Quote from Bose321 :Hack as in...?

Added you. Finally found out how.

Just called that, since the only way to get a avatar now is to take a webcam picture, and that's not going to happend lol! Added you, invite ass ^^
Quote from The Very End :It's fun

Just called that, since the only way to get a avatar now is to take a webcam picture, and that's not going to happend lol! Added you, invite ass ^^

http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/autolog

You can upload a picture there, and watch everything like pictures.

Add me on msn, so we can organize a little race.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Enough to realize it's horrible.. the steering and all. "tap brake to drift" wtf. I can't even see what's the point of that game.

cop and robbers? You can criticize the game having bad control if it is unprecise and irresponsive, but it is not the case here, it's just arcade.
Quote from Bose321 :http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/autolog

You can upload a picture there, and watch everything like pictures.

Add me on msn, so we can organize a little race.

Nah, just shout here, I am horrible at MSN ;p
Online now so if your up for racing later it's just shout in the game

Thanks for the help btw!

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT, GOD DAMNIT lol!
Quote from The Very End :Nah, just shout here, I am horrible at MSN ;p
Online now so if your up for racing later it's just shout in the game

Thanks for the help btw!

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT, GOD DAMNIT lol!

You little bitch. I still got you!

Join the game invite, I will find a room with more people to rape

Edit: Thanks for the races mate, were good fun. I will probally be online tomorrow too if you are interested

You're idiot

The game itself has been increnible,what they have produced for 15 years has been increnible and the graphics are just superb Maybe you cant see the point of that game but I and few more millions can
Quote from sjava :You're idiot

The game itself has been increnible,what they have produced for 15 years has been increnible and the graphics are just superb Maybe you cant see the point of that game but I and few more millions can

Why is he an idiot? He's entitled to his own opinion and whether you think his opinion is right or not doesn't make him an idiot. I also think it's too arcade-ish. The tap-brake-to-drift-without-ever-being-able-to-crash is kinda annoying. Yes it appeals to some but only to those who don't mind abit of arcade fun.
I was talkin about the way he said he doesnt see the point of the game
Sorry but i can't too.. there's Arcade, and then there's this, i don't know what category is this, maybe along with the Wipeout..
You have to take it for what it is, this is in the genere as Track Mania - no real physics what so ever, but a LOT of fun.

Calling this game something bad because the physics sucks is saying LFS sucks because you canot call for a road block / helicopter assist.. you see my point? You canot critizise something the game has not aimed for. The game aims for just fun
I think every game is aiming for fun and interest for other people
Tried this at my local HMV and someone was a bit cocky with their 0:48:00 time in Chase 101, managed to thrash him with a 0:21:00 bang on.

NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG