The online racing simulator
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
(143 posts, started )
Quote from speed1230 :Very addictive, despite only 1 event for each side
Anyone get better 1:06 on the Police event? Just wondered
And w00t for the return of showcases

I got 1:21 in the Crown Vic, not done better than that yet.
Make it like NFS:3 but with a proper road system and you have the ultimate cop chase game.

NFS:3 wasn't a sim but this is far too arcade.
i dunno, i think this looks like pretty okay for a beefed up version of HP2.
Quote from sil3ntwar :NFS:3 wasn't a sim but this is far too arcade.

You prolly should try NFS3 again to actually remember how arcade that was...

Anyway, anything NFS that isn't from blackbox is a welcome improvement IMO
Quote from squidhead :You prolly should try NFS3 again to actually remember how arcade that was...

Anyway, anything NFS that isn't from blackbox is a welcome improvement IMO

Nah thanks. My rose tinted glasses remember it fine
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I got 1:21 in the Crown Vic, not done better than that yet.

Well to be honest when I got the time I was pretty lucky - I slammed the RX8 into the off road shortcut where the Impreza was heading in the beginning of the pursuit and I just boost bashed the Impreza and spiked both of them and already I only had to deal with the 370Z and the Evo. I used the roadblock (placed after the hairpin) where both cars hit it square on and I crashed full speed into them as they weren't moving yet.

My method may not work for others though so you may also want to look here to improve the time: http://www.criteriongames.com/
Edit: I just bettered my pb to 1:02. Due to luck again as I boost slammed the RX8 into a civillian car taking him out
Edit 2: I just bettered my pb again to 0:50:91. Lucky that I took out 2 cars after they hit the roadblock square on
Dear developers. Take the good old NFS III or something and just re-make it! Do not add something you think will improve its playability, do not anything else, simply re-make it, get us the nostalgy back, do it totally the same as it was. Although I don't care about graphics I'd love to play some NFS 5 with some couple of milion polygons on those Porsche cars added.
Bought this now, and dowloading it as we speak

Can computer players play with the consoll players or how does that work? Someone up for some action tonight?
TVE I have it on PC aswell. Finally I can race someone. btw if you have a wired xbox 360 controller use that. It doesn't seem to like the G27 / All wheels. So add me when you have installed it.
It hates my G25. The game is the most arcade NFS I've played for quite a while. When playing it, I wonder when I have to insert a new coin
I probably won't ever start that game again... Also, what happened to having a 300+ hp Porsche for the first race, and the next few cars you win are like under 300 hp RX-8 etc. You don't have to pay for any car even though the game states the price, you just need reputation to unlock it and you instantly have it. Stupid as hell.

I miss starting with an old shitty Civic and going from there Might have to install Underground or Most Wanted again...
Whats the difference between "limited edition" and normal version in PC?
Quote from Luke.S :TVE I have it on PC aswell. Finally I can race someone. btw if you have a wired xbox 360 controller use that. It doesn't seem to like the G27 / All wheels. So add me when you have installed it.

I am planning using the keyboard on this, I don't think this game is much suitable with wheel.

Quote from RasmusL :It hates my G25. The game is the most arcade NFS I've played for quite a while. When playing it, I wonder when I have to insert a new coin
I probably won't ever start that game again... Also, what happened to having a 300+ hp Porsche for the first race, and the next few cars you win are like under 300 hp RX-8 etc. You don't have to pay for any car even though the game states the price, you just need reputation to unlock it and you instantly have it. Stupid as hell.

I miss starting with an old shitty Civic and going from there Might have to install Underground or Most Wanted again...

It's important to remember this is an arcade game, like Trackmania and such. For SIM lovers this game sucks sweathy balls, but for the ones looking for a fast - paced action game you can jump right into - this is the deal

Quote from manneF1 :Whats the difference between "limited edition" and normal version in PC?

No idea, probally more tits in the limited edition.
Quote from manneF1 :Whats the difference between "limited edition" and normal version in PC?

limited edition gives you a couple of extra cars and unlocks some early. Price is no different to normal.
Quote from Luke.S :limited edition gives you a couple of extra cars and unlocks some early. Price is no different to normal.

Accually, what I finded myself, it has Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and Ford Shelby GT500. And four different cars from the start.
Audi TT RS Coupe (Racer tier 2)
Chevrolet Camaro SS (Racer tier 2)
Porsche Cayman S (Cop tier 2)
Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Cop tier 2)
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/

the video on the page is awsome. Apparently the Zonda was a test mule dressed up as a Cinque. The owner of pagani made sure it was identical to a real one.
#91 - JJ72
This game is awesome with a few friends.....it is almost addictive, just hope there is a replay feature.
Add me to friend
TheVeryEnd

I am n00b atm, but I will get better ^_^
Lucky bastards, for me the game is slide show, thanks to my awesome GeForce 6600
Not so lucky in my opinion I might try it one more time to give it a chance, but I was so disappointed last time
Look on it as quick fun What about getting people togheter, launch a TS channel and laugh? Probally a lot fun with the LAN feeling
#96 - JJ72
Quote from The Very End :Add me to friend
TheVeryEnd

I am n00b atm, but I will get better ^_^

is that PSN or steam?
TheVeryEnd you mean? It's on the PSN / EA online thingy..
You have to adapt to play such an arcade racer again.
It's good fun, but not for more than a week.
TVE I've sent a friends request
Uninstalled after 5 mins, pretty shit tbh. Expected more than just pick a race, win, get 3 cars repeat etc.

NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG