The online racing simulator
Well, yesterday but;
R32 GTR 500hp
R33 GTS25T 400ish hp
V9 Spec C STi WRX unknown hp
Holden Monara (new shape), 2 of them, unknown hp, bloody fast though

And a shit load more fast turbos, v8s and rotaries.
All at the IRC Racing meeting btw. haha
i wanna live where you live

the coolest things i saw are a dodge/chrysler (forget what one) prowler, and a porsche 911 cabriolet.

nothing special, and i dont even think i have seen an aston martin in real life :jawdrop:
saw one lamborghini, and i dont think any ferrari thats modern at all
Nothing today since I didn't go out. But, for as small as my town is, I have seen these cars before:

Lotus Elise
Convertible Aston Martin (Just a glance, not enough time to make out what type)
Audi R8
Porsche Turbo 997 (Friend's Dad owns it)
Supped up Silvia S15 (I liked it because it was RHD in America....NICE!)
Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged (1 of 1200 in the world)
Ferrari F430

And a few more nice cars in showrooms, but those don't really count....
well there was a lamborghini dealership right outside my town, but that doesnt count

i hate my town
In my lifetime i've seen...

1x Aston Martin (Dunno what it was..can never tell the difference..sounded v12ish tho)
2x Lamborghini Murciellago
1x Lamborghini Gallardo
1x Lamborghini Gallardo Superlegerra
1x Lamborghini Countach (Best sounding car i've ever heard)
1x Ferrari 355
1x Ferrari Testarossa
1x Ferrari California
2x Ferrari F430's (One of them came on a car cruise once and was dragging people along the freeway, always see him driving around and giving it shit..)
2x Porsche GT2 RS
1x Porsche GT2
4x Nissan R35 GTR's
2x Audi R8's
Various Porsche 911's

Not noting any jap imports because its a pretty common occurence to see R34/R33/R32 GTR's, S15's, etcetc in australia
2 days ago i saw a Ferrari 599GTB
#32 - Jakg
Quote from logitekg25 :nothing special, and i dont even think i have seen an aston martin in real life :jawdrop:

...and I don't ever think i've seen a Camaro or Holden on the road. It works both ways!

Saying that the guy opposite me has a Dodge Ram Pickup (the huge one) with a dukes of hazard horn. Kill me now...!

Surprisingly there is some good car stuff round here - my new Uni commute goes past Snetterton race track, my old commute went past a Lotus & Aston Martin garage who have a Caparo T1 in the show-room and on the way to work(-ish) is an MG / Noble / TVR garage...
Some guy owning a vehicle test facility in my Uni town has a Veyron, but lives in another place 20km away. His daily commute goes past my window.

Others I have seen (excluding car shows and the like)
  • a Lamborghini Countach
  • a Hummer H2 with like 30" rims (doing 200kph :schwitz
  • a Wiesmann Roadster
  • a pride of Lotus' on the way to Hamburg
  • some 1600hp Weineck Cobras (16 liter engines, those cars are build nearby)
  • different modern Ferraris and Lambos
  • countless Porsches
The coolest car ive seen today is somekind of LADA ...
There's a Sportscar/Supercar dealership a few miles from me, got some nice motors there, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bentley. Usually see them driving about this area all day , my favourite was a yellow F355.

Best one I've seen from this lot, was a Bentley Continental GT with the numberplate "91 P"... perfect for me, '91 my year of birth, and P is the initial of my surname
Quote from Xaid0n :There's a Sportscar/Supercar dealership a few miles from me

On the way back from work I go past a Ferrari/Maserati dealership. I counted over £5 million worth of cars on their forecourt not long ago.
Went to church today then someone turned up in a '10' reg Audi S5 Cabriolet. In red!
Our neighbors own a Audi Q7 which I see everyday, other than that the rest sux
Quote from Crashgate3 :On the way back from work I go past a Ferrari/Maserati dealership. I counted over £5 million worth of cars on their forecourt not long ago.

Quite believe it This is the place apparently some sheikh has his motor serviced there, a yellow F40 iirc.
Well,I saw some cars while I was in England...

Porche 911
Dozen full of Audi TT's
Nissan GT-R(R35)
Nissan 350Z(maybe 370Z,can't remember)
Ferrari F430 Spider
And an Aston Martin,I reckon it was the DB8 or DB9.
Wouldn't it be better if you made it a picture thread instead?
I think most of the posts people wont nearly be the truth, whereas instead it'll be filling your postcount. Would also be more fun to actually see the cars that way. Just sayin'.

Anyway, used to post it all in the camera showoff thread.. but here's something i've spotted friday.

Meh,I ain't lying,over 20 people can confirm it.
#43 - Osco
Quote from mrodgers :Man, you people live in some rich areas....

I saw a fantastic 1994 Honda Civic. Fantastic because I have personal experience with this particular car. What other car is out there running fantastic, like anything from some other manufacture straight off the showroom floor, with 185k on the clock and now with 6000 miles on the blown headgasket.

Saw a 2006 Mazda Tribute S. Both cars listed thus far I see every day because they are in my driveway.

I saw a beat up Ford Focus.

I saw countless Chevy Pickup trucks and countless motorcycles (80+ F the last 3 days, beautiful weather.)

I've seen a Ferrari once in my life on the road. I've seen a total of 3 Lamborghinis in 38 years. I have seen a handful of Porsches.

Yesterday I saw the new Camaro other than in pictures. Those things are badass looking.

how many of your future posts will mention the fact that your head gasket it blown?

Saw a white C63 AMG and a white 911 turbo yesterday.
Quote from Osco :how many of your future posts will mention the fact that your head gasket it blown?

Saw a white C63 AMG and a white 911 turbo yesterday.

Sorry. It's a thread about cars. That's the car I saw.

Today I saw, er, a Chevy truck. And another. And another. And I think a Ford truck. Then a Chevy truck. And another....... Sure is a lot of people who like to suffer around here driving Chevys....
i saw a renault megane f1 cup pack thingymambob
and a bmw m6 with the sexiest alloys ever ...
well thats my epenis shortend
just saw a matte (atleast i think it was matte, this or very dirty) black Gallardo, stuck in a traffic jam
first lambo ive ever seen i think

and like most cars, they look a lot better IRL then on pic/video
Saw an Aston Martin yesterday. Day before that I saw a Lotus Elise, Ferrari F355, and some Rolls Royce.
i see a limo every dayits behind my house sometimes eh ahs his rolls royce silver shadow parked up too. today i say 2 porsche caymans. a few days ago walking back from karting i saw a shelby gt500 and a corvette zo6
Saw a Corvette C3 (1974) today, looked sweet as Even had a disability badge in the window lol.

E: found the pic I took of it
Attached images
DSCF9886 (Custom).JPG
Ford Fiesta!

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG