The online racing simulator
There's an E-Type Jag owned by someone local, and someone round the corner drives a Renault 5 Turbo.

But today at work a Mini Marcos was parked up.
Sport Car Spring Rally 2010.
Bugatti EB110 SS

360 Challenge Stradale.

(newest (997) GT3 RS)

Gulf!

Martini!

There was another black on black 996 GT3 RSC, and this GT3. That's alot of porsches.

And an SLR Mclaren @ Zolder circuit (Belgium)
Oh my god... Those Porsches...
not cool but moronic and showoffy. I saw a Mercedes SLR Mclaren in the middle of Manchester, completley Cromed, im not talking about chrome wing mirrors and lights etc, i'm talking as if it were painted with the stuff 0.o
Quote from anbiddulph :not cool but moronic and showoffy. I saw a Mercedes SLR Mclaren in the middle of Manchester, completley Cromed, im not talking about chrome wing mirrors and lights etc, i'm talking as if it were painted with the stuff 0.o

probably El Hadji Diouf (plays for blackburn rovers)

#81 - Jakg
Today, an AMG SL63 and some nice classics - the guy that lives a few doors down from the GF has a classic car hire business so he has a few oldies, the most notable being an e-type...
In America I saw a 'Vette, a RR Phantom, a stretched Hummer, a Tesla and a Maserati

[All phone pictures IIRC, so sorry for poor quality!]
Attached images
DSC00014.JPG
DSC00023.JPG
DSC00035.JPG
DSC00045.JPG
DSC00063.JPG
Quote from J@tko :In America I saw a 'Vette, a RR Phantom, a stretched Hummer, a Tesla and a Maserati

[All phone pictures IIRC, so sorry for poor quality!]

get your efff...... finger out the damn maserati shot :P
Quote from J@tko :a Tesla

...Being followed by a Prius - Must be the local eco club out for a drive
Quote from BreadC :get your efff...... finger out the damn maserati shot :P

:hide:
Quote from JO53PHS :...Being followed by a Prius - Must be the local eco club out for a drive

Not with a 350Z at the front of the queue
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I saw an Aston Martin DBS with some custom number plate yesterday. And I saw two new Priuses. How the fudge are they selling well? Get a CR-Z instead.
Saw a Fiat 500 Abarth today. Not something special as there are loads of them where I live, but damn, its such a small cool looking car.
3 drift spec s15's 3 drift spec s14's 2 drift spec s13's ddrift sm3 e46 drift toyota mk2 drift er34 drift r33 3 gallardos 2 370's lots of tuned r34,33,32s brisca stock cars.

i went to jdm allstars round one thats why
Saw a red 350Z and a black DB7 in traffic today.
Has anyone seen the 370Z? They look great in person.
saw a red 370z. A 911 GT3 RS, A Golf R32, A 911 Carrera 2, An Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, A lamborghini Gallardo
Quote from TheAdmiester :Saw a red 350Z and a black DB7 in traffic today.

extremely. 2 parked at the sides of 3 gallardos. heres a few pics of the day
Attached images
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG

Right in front my house.
Quote from TheAdmiester :Saw a red 350Z and a black DB7 in traffic today.

I see a 370z everyday.
Good weather has brought about several 911 (~5 turbos and 1 GT2), quite a few new Challengers (all of which were red or orange), and a 360 Challenge Stradale that a good friend of mine owns.
I see a white 370z going to and from my gf's house every day and there's a nice Porsche along my road.
saw a blue ferrari 360 and a black lotus elise today
I saw a f430 in black a orange murcielago a silver Aston marting DBS.
A and a SLS AMG in red these cars are daily stuff for me since I live right next to one of the richest regions of the country.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
today, I saw :

a red Jaaaag XK
Two Black 911 carrera4 cabriolets
a Black F430
a red lotus esprit (V8 ?)
and a black Gallardo LP-540 spyder.....
#99 - Jakg
-