The online racing simulator
Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
Quote from McEscher :Is that a Ferrari Testarossa or 355?

Ok, sorry if I'm being a bit of a bully here, but...

Did you actually look at the picture at all?
Quote from BigPeBe :Ok, sorry if I'm being a bit of a bully here, but...

Did you actually look at the picture at all?

I did. Thought it was a Ferrari Testarossa or 355. I dont know all Ferraris.
I don't really know Ferraris that well either, but your question still baffled me since none of those three Ferraris really look alike.
They're all red, boring and silly.
I'm no Ferrari knowing man either,but when I first saw it,I thought it's a Testarossa,but then I knew it's wrong as it looks older then the late 80ies car. Later I noticed the 512BB logo on rear,googled it and now I know what's that.
G 'kurtz'
Saw this spider a couple days ago at my local motorway junction.

I couldn't keep up with it long...

Attached images
mclaren1.jpg
That Gran Turismo has an interestin number plate! Is that always possible or do you have to "know a guy"?
Quote from 5tag :That Gran Turismo has an interestin number plate! Is that always possible or do you have to "know a guy"?

Yeah I've seen quite a few of those Maserati GTs around here

As far the number plate goes it can cost lots depending on the lettering and availability then you just need to fill out a few forms to transfer new plate to your vehicle

This is about the price of the plate on the GT https://www.regtransfers.co.uk ... 5000&plateid=68577354

SD.
i never understood why would any pay over 30 grand for a plate? we had an old shitbox e36 last week with a 3 digit plate aswell,i was like waaattt?!
I will try and get a picture of my companies CEO new car, he got delivered last week, a Ferrari California, with 5 miles on the clock. He had a Audi R8 before that with Lambo Engine.

Oh how the other half live LOL

Fordie
Let me guess, he had to cut staff due to economic crisis and all?
Quote from Bose321 :Let me guess, he had to cut staff due to economic crisis and all?

No cashed in some of his company share's
Quote from 5tag :Holy :jawdrop:

I'm not even asking who would pay that amount of money...

But how do they justify that price in the first place?

Just the way it is in the UK at least, Plates can fetch a lot more than that one, 2 digit (one letter, one number) plates are usually well in excess of a £100k like this one . Some plates even make into the millions.

I guess people see them as an investment/status symbol.

On the other end of the scale, you can get basic ones based on modern plates from £250.
Saw these 2 today parked at a cafe.

:lovies3d:
Attached images
coz.jpg
esc.jpg
I've been seeing these cars daily.
http://www.teslamotors.com/
Not so much the roadster. I've seen one or two, but I see I dunno at least twelve of these a week going back and forth to work.

Attached images
IMG_20140426_111205_690.jpg
Saw a nice 911 on tv today.
some from last week...

Attached images
dino.jpg
purple.jpg
sprite.jpg
F.jpg

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG