The online racing simulator
atteiros : Really, man, thanks a lot for those skins. They are beautiful and you're making a hell of a good job with them. Thanks again, man.
atteiros´s skin FAN ;-)
=D thx atteiros ^^
:rally_dri
Quote from atteiros :Patience people... hahaha!

The Sauber skin is rather sponsorless like I mentioned on my post from the previous page, so I think I'll post that last, similar to how I waited for the first race last year before I posted the Brawn skin. It was very similar to the previous livery too, same as the Red Bull and Williams.

The Williams was finished from Day 1 it was released as the lines were 100% similar to last year's and I keep my SVG files, but I couldn't see a proper pic of the some of the sponsors on (which turned out to be Ridge Solutions and Green Flag). Then I was searching for a HELLO drink logo... Which turned out to be HELL Drink...

C'mon guys... I made those last year, and I'm putting out skins 5-6 hours when they release the official livery! Do you think I'm skimping out on these teams this year?

@kart608 Nice Sauber Kart!

we relaxed ..... Worry about your not exceeding those 6 hours. lol.

Seriously, indeed friend, your work is very appreciated by this community.

Thanks for such good designs.
Skin Sauber 2010
my first skin
sauber 2010
Williams 2010
skin Williams 2010
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Hey there T.Mota...

If your intent was to help me in posting my Williams skin, thanks. I was pre-empted from posting them from the L4P site and it feels a bit awkward, but thanks! It would be better if you linked to the site instead (here's the link http://www.life4pixel.com/index.php?do=skins&show=146.) Please edit your post with the L4P link to it instead. It helps me track the numebr of downloads.

Guys I'm finishing up on the HRT, Red Bull, and Sauber 2010. I also stopped using Megaupload for the 2010 skins and am hosted at Life 4 pixel. (http://life4pixel.com/index.ph ... com/index.php?do=skinpack)

Meanwhile HRT preview below...
Attached images
prev.jpg
Quote from atteiros :Hispania Racing Team now available...

Thanks atteiros, fantastic skin as usual. Even if the original car is rather dull.
nice one.
thanks
Thank ATTEIROS their skins are the best
Quote from atteiros :Hispania Racing Team now available...

Nice skin altough very dull (not your fault ) altough you propably have to update it after this weekend or at least I think they're going to have more sponsors

BTW any change of making these skins for the FBM?
really nice dude.
Damn, I really got to buy S2 soon Btw are those tyre walls for LFS or only for your rendering program?
Quote from Reik :Damn, I really got to buy S2 soon Btw are those tyre walls for LFS or only for your rendering program?

Only for render
Quote from Reik :Damn, I really got to buy S2 soon Btw are those tyre walls for LFS or only for your rendering program?

Buy it fast, It might run away from you =)
Atteiros, can you convert 2010 skins to FBM?
2010 Renault for BF1 and FO8
Hi,
Atteiros, I like your skin for 2010 Renault. You are doing excellent job!!
Where I could download it in LFS format?
Also would you be that nice to convert it to FO8 which I am ridding at the moment?
Cya on track, Kubax
@duffy and kubax...

Sorry guys no time to remake the skins for FBM or FO8.
I tried the FO8 last year and was only able to make 2-3 skins. Life gets in the way...

@kubax

It's on LFS Jpeg format. Follow the links on the Life4pixel site here...

Click on Get Skin, then on the next page click on the resolution (1024 or 2048). Wait for the image to load then save it to your desktop.
EDIT: Sorry! Forget I asked...
Ehrm.... mods are illegal, as it's illegal to link them or use them. You should better delete your post or the part about mods

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG