The online racing simulator
What's making you smile today?
(67 posts, started )
I just discovered that the sqeaky door to the mens' toilet at work plays the Star Wars Imperial March as it closes.

Also, the lifts have a metal nameplate with the name of the company that made them on the floor. The nameplate says 'Schindler' which would make the company 'Schindler's Lifts'.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I just discovered that the sqeaky door to the mens' toilet at work plays the Star Wars Imperial March as it closes.

Recording or not true

Quote :Also, the lifts have a metal nameplate with the name of the company that made them on the floor. The nameplate says 'Schindler' which would make the company 'Schindler's Lifts'.

Is this one of the times that the company doesn't realise or was it intentional? Not sure though that they would want to make the pun to schindlers list though.

All thats making me laugh is the same as recent days. Looking out the window at work watching lots of people falling over. I know I shouldn't laugh but I do.

P.s. Yes, I know I am going to hell.
Schindler is a swiss company, and they are just named Schindler, without the "lift's".

I'm jealous about the toilet door however.
Quote from jibber :Schindler is a swiss company, and they are just named Schindler, without the "lift's".

I think the point was, its called 'Schindler' its just a coincidence they are Schindlers lifts
All the messages in my inbox, as usual.
Looking out of the window and watching my 45 years old naighbour building a snowman in her garden
Just dealt with a customer whose surname was heflick (pronounced hef-lick) which amused me for a while.
getting a virtual usb printer port working in win xp inside virtualbox inside ubuntu...
Letter 3. (exam mark)
Everyday...

:lovies3d:
first thing is seeing my gf and second is coming home and kicking the shit out my snowman
My cats, still playing around while they're both almost 5 years old
This was a bad day, cant realy find anything good about it
Not much in financial terms, but a project I am programming has got me super excited and certainly smiling!
My cats.
More people than I expected falling for my new avatar.
It's my bday!
Im going to be a dad .

Expected delivery date is August . Cant wait!!!
Quote from Gills4life :More people than I expected falling for my new avatar.

lol good one almost got me

THIS makes me smile
that im flying back to england tomorrow and will be with my wonderful girlfriend again
My cat, and I just met an amazing girl. I smile just thinking about her.
Quote from RMachucaA :Im going to be a dad .

Expected delivery date is August . Cant wait!!!

Congrats!
#24 - 5haz

(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG