The online racing simulator
7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Believe me it really is 7 years, he had a different account before i believe.

If you people don't believe it then you are just ignorant or jealous.
A good team doesn't have to be one that wins all leagues, but a good team is created by good friendly people who have fun.

Exactly +1
Was such an awesome team that there wasn't a need for a website for 6 out of its 7 years.

Anyone can do it, its not hard at all, its just like the stig having LCC in his name every now and then, then piping up in 7 years like its been a success, its not, its just a fail and its anoying you guys really can't see it.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Was such an awesome team that there wasn't a need for a website for 6 out of its 7 years.

Anyone can do it, its not hard at all, its just like the stig having LCC in his name every now and then, then piping up in 7 years like its been a success, its not, its just a fail and its anoying you guys really can't see it.

I think you are just an arrogant kid, if you don't believe it or have problems with it just go away to another thread, please....

Just for your information, Rockclan had arranged some good stuff for lfs, development wise.
I bet you can't say that of your team or whatever.
Quote from G!NhO :Believe me it really is 7 years, he had a different account before i believe.

I can believe the team being 7 years, but not 7 years of LFS. I am only skeptical as in April 07 he had not yet bought a licence (did he drive demo for 5 years? I think not), in fact I was happy to defend him from being accused of cracking at the time too. So what games did Team Rock Racing start with?

All I'd like to see is some evidence of history to back up the 7 year claim, it is a great achievement if true. The earliest stuff I can find is from Feb 2007 (old team forum). So we're up to nearly 3 years now.

Quote from G!NhO :If you people don't believe it then you are just ignorant or jealous.

Call me ignorant then, but it's normal to be proud of your teams origins, not to hide them away.

Quote from G!NhO :A good team doesn't have to be one that wins all leagues, but a good team is created by good friendly people who have fun.

Absolutely. The team I was in lasted for about 4 years, but even though it's been gone a couple of years I still keep in touch with some of the guys.
Quote from G!NhO :I think you are just an arrogant kid, if you don't believe it or have problems with it just go away to another thread, please....

Just for your information, Rockclan had arranged some good stuff for lfs, development wise.
I bet you can't say than of your team or whatever.

Who you calling a kid? 18 means in the eyes of my country im actually an adult

No, im not going away, im stating my opinion. So what has he done for the community development wise? Apart from maybe sending them his speedhack? My teams done plenty for the community thanks, just look at the event database, which had alot more features for racers that lfsworld.

Im sure if i didn't race id go around doing pointless shit too.
Quote from Bob Smith :
Call me ignorant then, but it's normal to be proud of your teams origins, not to hide them away.

The ignorant part was actually meant to pearcy, as you can see in the post above.

He arranged a big deal, but i won't say more about it.
Yeah ok, you beleive everything that comes out of his mouth? Why can't you say more about it then? Let me guess, he told you to keep it quiet?

If anyone is being ignorant its you for not seeing the truth, spam boy.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah ok, you beleive everything that comes out of his mouth? Why can't you say more about it then? Let me guess, he told you to keep it quiet?

If anyone is being ignorant its you for not seeing the truth, spam boy.

Wow Reece you really are a kid, taking these stuff to personal level. Give Rocklan another chance, you dont even bother listen to him. Keep your flamethrower somewhere else than here.
Its ok, ill show you some stuff later so you see just how much crap comes out of his mouth.
Quote from EliteAti :Read and think before posting. It'd be better without flaming here.

So there is a 1 year old post saying the EXACT same thing just being c&p... its "epic fail" IMO especially when people havent been able to trace further back then a couple of years... and actually not giving more story that just saying 7 years 2 years in a row

Never the less if you have been around for 7 years i take my hat off for you.
Quote from AcesHigh :So there is a 1 year old post saying the EXACT same thing just being c&p... its "epic fail" IMO especially when people havent been able to trace further back then a couple of years... and actually not giving more story that just saying 7 years 2 years in a row

Yes, because HE COPIED AND PASTED IT THERE.

If you actually read it, most of the stuff is news from 2009 anyway, so how could he have put that at the end of 2008?
The team is not 7 years until you give proper evidence.

Even if it is, no big deal. Dare I say most of the people dont know who the hell this "TRR" thing is....

G!nho, before you say it, I aint jealous. I have nothing to be of - I can too "make" a team and wear a tag without doing anything - Turn up in 7 years time and make a big deal out of it.

This line was deleted. Miss understood Ginho.

Yes spdo is one of the more "successful" teams - You dont need to brag about it tho.... You are making it sound like you envy TRR for being longer in the game than spdo.... (If they are that is).

Just cut it off. No need for these shenanigans.
Quote from J@tko :most of the stuff is news from 2009 anyway, so how could he have put that at the end of 2008?

TIME TRAVEL J@TKO. Gosh.. Keep up with these times.
Quote from DevilDare :
Reece you need to lay it off. Bringing up spdo's database like its some kind of "God" given thing is just blatantly stupid. LFS did fine without it, and sure would do fine if it was taken down now.

DonkeyDare, read the thread or GTFO
I did thank you very much.

His response to G!nho's statement that Rocklan did "something" good for the community was:

Quote :...My teams done plenty for the community thanks, just look at the event database, which had alot more features for racers that lfsworld...

That is just being stupid. He is making it sound like something out of this world and something we must all preach spdo for.

Dont get me wrong - Its a great addition, but you dont need to get so full of yourself....
Quote from G!NhO :
I bet you can't say that of your team or whatever.

to Devildare

Pearcy just responded to G!NhO. but yeah, this is going too far :P
I give up.

My attempts to prevent another fight were once again destroyed.

Quote from EliteAti :Give Rocklan another chance, you dont even bother listen to him.

why should we? i'll never give a online-cheater a second chance, new account or not.
Quote from DevilDare :I give up.

My attempts to prevent another fight were once again destroyed.

Didn't know that calling people "stupid" or pretending that they're lying was a way to prevent fights.

Anyway, staying alive for 7 years is some kind of achievement, so grats to TTR, although I do not approve some of their agissements in the past, but meh
Quote from DevilDare :I did thank you very much.

His response to G!nho's statement that Rocklan did "something" good for the community was:

That is just being stupid. He is making it sound like something out of this world and something we must all preach spdo for.

Dont get me wrong - Its a great addition, but you dont need to get so full of yourself....

Dude, i really am not taking any credit because i didn't make it, nor was i around when it was made. He asked if my team gave anything to the community and i answered, then gave the fact it has more features than lfsw because if it didn't, it would be pointless no?

Why would i be jelous of this "team" because they've apparently been around longer? You obviously know nothing about me or my team, to say we'd be jelous of this shambles is pretty offensive, im just pointing it its been a 7 year failure, which isn't an acheivement like he thinks it is.

BTW Happy anniversary to my racer name, its been the same for about 2 years now IIRC
pearcy, if you're 18 then act like a 18 years old.

Who cares if the team exists for a year, or 20 years? I actually don't care.
Let them have fun
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dude, i really am not taking any credit because i didn't make it, nor was i around when it was made. He asked if my team gave anything to the community and i answered, then gave the fact it has more features than lfsw because if it didn't, it would be pointless no?

Why would i be jelous of this "team" because they've apparently been around longer? You obviously know nothing about me or my team, to say we'd be jelous of this shambles is pretty offensive, im just pointing it its been a 7 year failure, which isn't an acheivement like he thinks it is.

BTW Happy anniversary to my racer name, its been the same for about 2 years now IIRC

Not saying you are. Its just that you are having a go at them for nothing... Makes it look like you do....
Im not really even trying to have a go, originally i was opening newbies eyes to his bullshit but seems even the people that have been here for a long time are gullible enough...
Quote from JPeace :but if they aren't 7 years old, whats the point of making a thread asking for congratulations?
i can see where pearcy is coming from tbh.

Let them have fun, We already know that TRR ain't the best team ever.
I'm not defending them though, just telling you guys stop with wasting you're precious time.
This thread is closed

7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG