The online racing simulator
7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :
A good team doesn't have to be one that wins all leagues, but a good team is created by good friendly people who have fun.

I'll repeat, now stop fighting PLEASE!
Im sorry but all the teams I've been in and thats Around 25-35...

Team Rock has been one of the best lmao..

This team actually respects members, Actually has a laugh.

I Think team Rock is one of the few which actually knows what live for speed is

'A Racing Game'
Quote from Jordan2007 :Im sorry but all the teams I've been in and thats Around 25-35...

'A Racing Game'

:doh:
Gratz guys. The team just started 2 or 1 months after I started LFS
BTW, i also played F1 Challenge in 2003
Yep
Gratz for the 7, 15 or 2 years only.

C´mon it´s Christmas. Be nice to eachother, have fun with/in your team.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Im sorry but all the teams I've been in and thats Around 25-35...

'A Racing Game'

Right and we don't know that? Just because you race some shitty saxo that daddy paid for doesn't mean you can look down your nose at us, your not even a hot shot kid, it may be a game to you, but to us its a simulator to help with real racing. If you can't see that then you really aren't going to make it anywhere, just look at all the successful real life racers in LFS, all of them are actually good at this simulator and you well, aren't so what does that say about you? If you ask all the real racers here, they will all tell you LFS has helped them in some way Norbi even got a career out of it. So, suck on that.
Team Rock Racing would like to announce a new member!

It's G!NhO!!!!!!!

Welcome mate, have much fun inside Team Rock Racing.
Right and we don't know that? Just because you race some shitty saxo that daddy paid for doesn't mean you can look down your nose at us, your not even a hot shot kid, it may be a game to you, but to us its a simulator to help with real racing. If you can't see that then you really aren't going to make it anywhere, just look at all the successful real life racers in LFS, all of them are actually good at this simulator and you well, aren't so what does that say about you? If you ask all the real racers here, they will all tell you LFS has helped them in some way Norbi even got a career out of it. So, suck on that.[/QUOTE]

And whoelse, Sorry?

But Who said i was looking down at anyone

My 'Daddy' Didnt pay for my 'Shitty saxo' Sponsership did Which i earned through karting..

Yes the game does help, But Dude.. Its a game..

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :your not even a hot shot kid

And who has Just earned another Sponser to pay for me for ginetta's in 2011?..

Gf..
hahaahahahahahah

EDIT: I was actually laughing at ginho.
aww, that's a shame... it explains why geeno has been rubbing rockclan's bum lately though...

all the best, i guess.
Zomg!, Geeno. Now you need to make rocky kia
i would call this: Any advertisment is good advertisment
I laughed.

Both at Jordan and Ginho.
Actually on second thoughts, TRR and ginho seem like a good match.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Actually on second thoughts, TRR and ginho seem like a good match.

In what sense?
Thanks guys for the support, really mature.

I do not care what you people think , i know there are some great members inside this team and they organise fun things, your teams probably don't.

@manne, he probably means that i am crazy so i fit perfectly in this team, but you can ignore him as he probably hasn't developed his brains fully yet.
Damn ginho your so mature now, nice to see you mature in a week. Turn off the fake ass act.
Tell me what is fake about me?
This whole act, one minute your the most immature person on the forum, next minute your apparently the most mature. Were having a laugh, so you think maturity is acting serious about things and having no sense of humor?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :This whole act, one minute your the most immature person on the forum, next minute your apparently the most mature. Were having a laugh, so you think maturity is acting serious about things and having no sense of humor?

I never said i am more mature than you guys, but you all should really give it a rest and let it be for what it is.
You won't help the team out by just spamming this thread with things like "hahahahaha lol at ginho", thats not really needed is it.

And it's not an act.
oh, c´mon he´s 18-years old. He´s gotta be mature
This thread is closed

7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG