The online racing simulator
7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
Dear community,

Some of you might know Team Rock Racing, most of you probably won't!
But we are actually in the community since December 2002.
Me as leader of -TRR-, joined the LFS forces at December 6th 2002.
The team was founded at December 16th of 2002.
From the very noobish beginning, untill now.
This year we have showed to be serious, we had our own championship with a big 41cm trophy as a prize to win.
Which got won by Rocky7up!
We have 6 servers up and running.
We have payed memberships with succes!
Every member is also very active in the team practises and races.
Our website is:
http://www.teamrockracing.com/
Also in September of 2009 we organised a LAN Party inside a library.
Although not many people showed up, it was a big succes!
Our own member DutchieJR won 3 big trophies on that event.
In 2010, we are going to organise a Karting Meeting for the team only. (kart track yet to be decided)

Our members are:
-TRR- Rocky7up
-TRR- Lord
-TRR- Camaro
-TRR- Overhit
-TRR- DutchieJR
-TRR- Sm1ley
-TRR- Niuch44
-TRR- Evosta®
-TRR- PoVo
-TRR- G!NhO

We also have choose a Member of the Year every year.
This year Rock7up got chosen by the members and Camaro by the leaders. (Rocky7up and Lord)
The winner of the Member of the Year receives a nice prize.
We are searching for new members for the team...
Interested? Visit www.teamrockracing.com .
Memberships for only € 5,- a year.

In 2010 we will have a very big championship again.
The first event will be at 27 December 2009.
The winner of this championship (last event on 27 December 2010), will also receive a very big prize, what is yet to be decided.

More to come, keep checking this thread.
-
Team Rock Racing

Walter Lemmens
Grats. Not many teams who have been up and running for 7 years
#3 - G!NhO
Congrats
grats. 7 years is a long time :P
Yeah, i can put three letters in my name for 7 years and do nothing also.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah, i can put three letters in my name for 7 years and do nothing also.

It would all be worth it if you could get your hands on the 41cm trophy
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah, i can put three letters in my name for 7 years and do nothing also.

i agree, this announcement is bunk.
Nah, its pretty funny, hes tried to make it look like they've been a sucess for lasting 7 years, its been 7 years of speedhacking, crash videos and failure.
Quote from rockclan :
Memberships for only € 5,- a year.

Have to say, that's something totally new

Grats for 7 years, altough never heard of you guys in last 7 years
Guys please go flamewar somehere else, this is not wanted here

@ Pearcy:

We are not speedhacking for a LONG time sir + we have only speedhacked for a VERY short period, and as told by Victor before is that you should stop whinging about it.
lol speedhacking in lfs is the equivelent of murdering someone in real life, you can't just forget about it. But its ok cause i only murdered one person, ive not done it for a few years in public... (online) only in my basement (offline)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :lol speedhacking in lfs is the equivelent of murdering someone in real life

This guy is koo koo cachoo illepall

Anyway, keep the flaming off. Congratulations to -TRR-
The team is older than Reece mentally if he continues the flaming.
Congrats TRR. 7 years is quite impressive
lol pwned

no wonder they ask money to join, it's all scam
Some people need to engage brain before posting.

Last edited by rockclan; Today at 17:20.

Quote :The team was founded at December 16th of 2002.

i.e 6 years ago last year.

EDIT: BTW, gratz!
Epic fail!
Quote from AcesHigh :Epic fail!

Read and think before posting. It'd be better without flaming here.
Why am i koo koo? lol Speedhacking is about the worst thing you can do in lfs and people don't drop or forget about it. Murdering someone is about the worst thing you can do in real life, people don't drop or forget about it... Bit of an extreme comparison but the consequences should be similar, life time ban!
Quote from rockclan :The team was founded at December 16th of 2002.

16th Dec I can believe. WHOIS reckons you've only had your domain registered since 2008 though: http://whois.domaintools.com/teamrockracing.com - I make that one year, not 7.

It also raises the question of, how did you managed to found an LFS only team, some 4 and a bit years before you created an LFS account?
lol because when he joined lfs no-one wanted him, so he made his own "team"? Now he just brings the name back when it suits him, sure i saw him on a server not so long ago not even wearing the "team" tag.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why am i koo koo? lol Speedhacking is about the worst thing you can do in lfs and people don't drop or forget about it. Murdering someone is about the worst thing you can do in real life, people don't drop or forget about it... Bit of an extreme comparison but the consequences should be similar, life time ban!

Depends pretty much on the country, in Finland these policitian NUBS are too scared to put people for prison, its 12 years usually if its called "life in prison sentence". But usually for murdering someone, robbery etc its just max 2 years in home arrest and they just tap on the guys shoulder and say "just dont do it again mmmmkay?" And if the guy is infront of the court 1st time, they just put him up with some fines and maybe 2 months in prison, just to compare with USA's own system

So it would be just a tap on Rocklans shoulder and say "just dont do it again" if we were in finland
Anyway...Good Going there! Congratulations!:bananalla
Quote from Bob Smith :16th Dec I can believe. WHOIS reckons you've only had your domain registered since 2008 though: http://whois.domaintools.com/teamrockracing.com - I make that one year, not 7.

It also raises the question of, how did you managed to found an LFS only team, some 4 and a bit years before you created an LFS account?

Believe me it really is 7 years, he had a different account before i believe.

If you people don't believe it then you are just ignorant or jealous.
A good team doesn't have to be one that wins all leagues, but a good team is created by good friendly people who have fun.
This thread is closed

(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG