The online racing simulator
7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
Look, I agree with you about the whole TRR 7 year thing.

Its nothing to celebrate, like I said, anyone can wear a tag next to their nickname and turn up some years later full of joy for nothing.

I was just saying... There is no need to have arguments and whatnot about it.

I am gonna drop this now.
Well thats you and what you do, if i disagree with someone or something ill argue about it and make my point, sometimes i go OTT but thats just me, im not going to change myself over some stupid thread or because of what anyone on here thinks.
I thought this team was stopped for a while and just started again.. maybe it's 7 years from when you first opened it, either way congrats Rocky!
I did start it in December 2002 starting the first day on the beautiful S1 with Blackwood demo, in first place using NASCAR drivers names and soon being called *ROCK* ROCK.
For those who don't believe me, I don't have much stuff left from that time except for a few files, and ill show some screenshots

And please, let me edit my LFS joinage to September 2002 (look at the screenshot to know why)
Look at the attatchements
Attached images
Old LFS Skin.jpg
Old LFS Files.jpg
Quote from Bob Smith :I can believe the team being 7 years, but not 7 years of LFS. I am only skeptical as in April 07 he had not yet bought a licence (did he drive demo for 5 years? I think not), in fact I was happy to defend him from being accused of cracking at the time too. So what games did Team Rock Racing start with?

Team Rock started as war team in Medal of Honor Allied Assault.
I always loved race games and I played oldskool games like A2 Racer and more

Then I found LFS in 2002 on www.gamersnet.nl as a demo.
And yes I did play demo for 5 years (although using someone elses S2 license since 2005, can't give names.)

Edit:

We did have a website many times, on freewebs and own hosting at team-rock.ath.cx or something like that.
But when we wanted to get some more serious (2008) we started to buy a website and later some servers.
Another "Thread Of The Year" contender.

+1 to Pearcy, btw.
Meh Racing has been going since 1989
Attached images
mehracingsince1989.jpg
This is my oldest LFS account, before that I didn't even register on the LiveForSpeed.net website.
Because it was not needed at all for playing the demo
Quote from boothy :Meh Racing has been going since 1989

How the **** did you do that ?
Quote from rockclan :.....Then I found LFS in 2002 on www.gamersnet.nl as a demo.
And yes I did play demo for 5 years (although using someone elses S2 license since 2005, can't give names.).....

History is repeating itself ?, you had too use someone else his account ???

You call that getting serious ??

the years being active is what counts. Not the years the team is there. How long was it active ?
However gongrats with it.

+1 pearcy ; Thats well said !!
Quote from niels1 :History is repeating itself ?, you had too use someone else his account ???

You call that getting serious ??

the years being active is what counts. Not the years the team is there. How long was it active ?
However gongrats with it.

+1 pearcy ; Thats well said !!

I started in 2002 and never quit, only in 2006 i could not play it not because of being a half a year in hospital, but apart from that I have always played
But after all it just seems like you all are being very jealous at someone being longer active then you
We really are not, its like me claiming to be F1 World Champion, then you contesting and then me saying your jelous because im F1 champ. Your deluded.
I think it should be Halfords racing and Cyber racing annyversary soon also...

Yeah, put your tag back on for a week and make a thread. Tell you what would really sink this ship, if anyone has some team apps from rocky
Could you guys please drop it, and stop showing immature, jealous behaviour.
I don't see jealous people here though. I mean, why would they be jealous, because you're team existed longer?
OMFG please carry on and prove how stupid you are to everyone, ive just explained it in the post above yours ffs.
The speedhackers and cheaters those have left 2 years ago sir. Can't see Arox123 or Willem-Racer stated anywhere on our website can I?
Theres one thats been in it for 7 years. (you)
I can't believe this is 7 years old. In the days (not 7 years ago) when we played together, this team did not exist. I don't believe a thing of it.
Quote from Bose321 :I can't believe this is 7 years old. In the days (not 7 years ago) when we played together, this team did not exist. I don't believe a thing of it.

Ok then how come you where in the team mate ?
And 7 years ago we did NOT play together, we started playing together on F1 Challenge in 2005, then i showed u LFS.
And then *ROCK* Already excisted since 2002 mate.
Why spdo should be jeleous to TRR? And if you create team for fun in demo then you just forgot about it then you remember it, recreate after like after 5 years not showing up actualy nowhere and then you say you are 7 years old, wouldnt call real 7 years

also, having 2 acouts is illegal.
Quote from oldnavy :you create team for fun in demo then you just forgot about it then you remember it, recreate after like after 5 years not showing up actualy nowhere and then you say you are 7 years old, wouldnt call real 7 years.

owned again.
Quote from ROCK ROCK :But after all it just seems like you all are being very jealous at someone being longer active then you

Jealous at your reputation ?
This thread is closed

7 Years of Team Rock Racing!
(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG