The online racing simulator
Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :My point is proven. Only geeks get upset about Hackers != Crackers. In the real world they are the same. Lifeless nerds that break into systems they shouldn't, whether it be games, OS's, office suites or the Pentagon website etc.

Did you even read the article? Hackers DO NOT "break into systems they shouldn't". And they have more life than you.

Quote from Skytrill :Why do you always get upset so easily? Are you on "crack" ?

No, he just crashed his 2.0L racecar again. :sadbanana

Edit: doubleposting tristan is double-posting.

Edit2:

P.S.: I am currently seeding cracked iRacing at 2.4MB/s so yeah I am lifeless nerd geek who gets upset about hackers != crackers etc.
Quote from tristancliffe :Edit: It's like Trekkie and Trekker. Only Star Trek geeks get upset by the difference. Because there isn't a difference.

Less self-righteousness pl0x

Quote from tristancliffe :Surely, to get into an email you have to crack the encryption after you've hacked into the system? Oh look, it's essentially the same thing with geekily subtle differences done by the same people.

Edit: It's like Trekkie and Trekker. Only Star Trek geeks get upset by the difference. Because there isn't a difference.

that's like saying that your race car is no different from a go-kart.
or ricers are the same as drifters.
just because you don't know the difference, it doesn't mean that there is no difference.
Quote from tristancliffe :Edit: It's like Trekkie and Trekker. Only Star Trek geeks get upset by the difference. Because there isn't a difference.

Hey! Do You have any problem with Star Trek?

Don't mess with us or we'll beam You into space .

JOKE ; )
Quote from Byku :Hey! Do You have any problem with Star Trek?

Don't mess with us or we'll beam You into space .

JOKE ; )

that's SG1 noob lol also a joke
I love how almost every thread in LFS gets turned into some rant.
just stfu.
yeah, that's the LFS forum way. unless it's reported, then it's not noticed.
Quote from Shadowww :Did you even read the article? Hackers DO NOT "break into systems they shouldn't". And they have more life than you.

No, I didn't read the article.
Quote from Shadowww :No, he just crashed his 2.0L racecar again. :sadbanana

So witty it almost hurts.
Quote from Shadowww :Edit: doubleposting tristan is double-posting.

Awww, diddums.

Jack, what does watching Return of the Sith have to do with being a Trekkie? Out of all the DVD's I own (and that's the only Star Wars DVD I own) I chose that one. What are you trying to say?
PLZZZZ gimme da link for DNload in pvt,lolzzzzz.

Nice car,altough i would have chosen a different colour(maybe black).
Looks like you are one of the beta testers,just remember that you can't pause while in it and can't shift+p to get out of mess
Truth is, is that all these "hackers" that go announcing that they done that and that, hoping they become cool are simply called "kiddies".

A proper hacker usually fiddles with stuff that will help him out in some way or another. Or maybe he just feels like messing around. The fact is, they don't go announcing it all over the intertubes in hopes that people recognise them and start worshiping them or something.

They do what they got to do and simply keep it quiet. They don't care what others might think about them.

I know a lot of "kiddie h4ckzorz" that go around thinking they are all cool calling out in the middle of the streets "I will mess up your PC" or something crazy stupid like that. No one usually pays any kind of respect towards them, nor any attention....

So yeah....

Let me just put my flame proof costume on now. OK. Flame away.
Quote from tristancliffe :No, I didn't read the article.
So witty it almost hurts.
Awww, diddums.

Jack, what does watching Return of the Sith have to do with being a Trekkie? Out of all the DVD's I own (and that's the only Star Wars DVD I own) I chose that one. What are you trying to say?

it's nice that you answered their questions. did you read what i said? there is a difference and it is not our problem if you don't see it. the whole star trek dvd thing is a bit ironic as you slated trekkies and went to watch a star trek dvd. closet nerd?
what, you're not a nerd for watchin star wars but we are for watching star trek? there's no difference. it's a bit like cracking and hacking...no?
Cong...good car
Quote from danb1986 :dog is cute yes, but my pitbull would rip that to pieces it would also rip rotweilers, alsations, chow chows, shar-peis, staffys, tosas, dogo argentinos, presa canarios and anyother dog you can think of, PITBULLS ARE THE KING OF DOGS, they are intelligent, loyal companians and any negative press they get, well half the time it isn't even a pittbull that has done the attack it is all the above mentioned dogs that un-educated people presume are pittbulls

We live in South Africa... Pit bulls are the least of our problems! Boerboels were used by farmers to protect the family... the very same reason why I have 2 of them! They are big, strong and fearless. We've had a lot of negative press about dogs (no matter what breed) I actually wanted to get pitbulls but the wifey was not so keen.
Quote from gezmoor :I'll see your Rotties and Boerboels and raise you a Ridgeback.

Ridgebacks are pathetic... big dum stupid animals
Quote from DevilDare :A proper hacker usually fiddles with stuff that will help him out in some way or another.

A proper hacker works into some large organisation as security professional. :P
It's a shame that they aren't coming to the states.. Hopefully the Golf R still comes here though
I will openly admit to cracking LFS before buying it - I just got fed up really fast with the offline stuff, and decided to buy it. I probably wouldn't have bought LFS without the crack, so some good comes of it too

Now I'm really enjoying having paid for it though, and I'll buy S3 too
Now what the hell happened here. sheesh.
I bought my G25, tried rFactor and was massively, massively disappointed how wrong it felt, went on teh intawebz and found LFS. One month later, S2. No regrets.
Hey all of you noobs talking sh!t... Go hack someone else's thread

From a race drivers perspective, i think lfs is great...
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Hey all of you noobs talking sh!t... Go hack someone else's thread

You started it with your dog fight!
Quote from dadge :it's nice that you answered their questions. did you read what i said? there is a difference and it is not our problem if you don't see it. the whole star trek dvd thing is a bit ironic as you slated trekkies and went to watch a star trek dvd. closet nerd?
what, you're not a nerd for watchin star wars but we are for watching star trek? there's no difference. it's a bit like cracking and hacking...no?

Do you use a different meaning of the word irony to me?

You are aware that watching or owning a Star Trek film doesn't make you a Trekkie/Trekker, just like owning a Star Wars DVD does make me (or anyone) the equivalent. Owning a film doesn't mean I go to conventions, know the scripts off by heart or pretend to be one of the characters (e.g. A Jedi).

So no, I don't see any irony at all. If I'd posted it whilst I was at a Star Wars convention, or in the middle of a 12 hour double-trilogy session whilst dressed up as Darth Vadar, then it would have been ironic.
What was that thread about ? ... Ooh right , Dogs .
It's about Hacker Dogs driving the Scirocco.
This is a really bad dog. But he swore, to buy a license soon as possible.

Attached images
dog-driving-car.jpg

Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG