The online racing simulator
Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
Great and good looking car indeed. Theres a white scirocco like yours parked outside my school (suppose its a teacher's or something), and i cant stop looking at it when i pass it
haha... teachers in south african dont even earn enough to ride a donkey to school...
:ices_rofl Well nice car!
Thanks man....

Added new pics to the opening post. they better pictures. and there's one of an elephant
The only thing you should do to make it look better is to paint the rims black.
Quote from G!NhO :The only thing you should do to make it look better is to paint the rims black.

Seriously?
Quote from BOSCHO :LFS scirocco will beat the real life VW

Agreed, take your car on a trackday at Blackwood and let us know the laptimes.
Quote from G!NhO :The only thing you should do to make it look better is to paint the rims black.

Silver wheels with black rims?
Now THATS a house.
My middle name is "Predictable"

No, it isn't really. It's Danger.
Quote from kimd41 :Huh, just because it's coming to LFS it doesn't mean he can't buy it. LFS is a simulator, it'll never get as good as real life The Scirocco is a great car, nice purchase

LFS is better than real life. You don't die after crash in LFS
Quote from Shadowww :LFS is better than real life. You don't die after crash in LFS

Yes, in LFS you'll skip the death and you'll fly straight to the heavens

Anyway, nice car you have
Quote from Dizzydarryn :haha... teachers in south african dont even earn enough to ride a donkey to school...

Well that wasn't very nice.
Quote from Flame CZE :Yes, in LFS you'll skip the death and you'll fly straight to the heavens

Anyway, nice car you have

but i want death
Ever since I was 16 I have owned a Volkswagen, love them!

And cant get rid of them!

If America gets the new Golf-R I think i'll have to add it to my collection!
#43 - PoVo
In Africa you use Right Hand Drive? I thought it was L.H.D oh well. My bad. Kick ass car though
#44 - PoVo
Quote from Shadowww :LFS is better than real life. You don't die after crash in LFS

I have been in a Car crash in real life, im still alive, your theory is crap
Quote from PoVo :In Africa you use Right Hand Drive? I thought it was L.H.D oh well. My bad. Kick ass car though

Southafrica was a British colony
Quote from PoVo :I have been in a Car crash in real life, im still alive, your theory is crap

I ment 200kph crash.
And best of all - in LFS,the fuel is FREE! lol Anyways,nice car,have fun with it.
Quote from Whiskey :Southafrica was a British colony

That would be "South Africa"

No longer a colony! But home to the best RUGBY TEAM in the world!

And my Bud has a Scirocco! Well done dude! Awesome! Enjoy!

BTW, my profile pic is of the mouth of one of my Boerboels... much better the rotweilers!
#49 - Jakg
Mmmmmm, lovin' the numberplate
Not to rain on anyone's "look-I-got-a-new-car" thread.. but Jay has had the Scirocco since that german event where he won it.. by driving the LFS Scirocco.

Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG