The online racing simulator
Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
Quote from scipy :Not to rain on anyone's "look-I-got-a-new-car" thread.. but Jay has had the Scirocco since that german event where he won it.. by driving the LFS Scirocco.

So? I'm sure there are other LFS players who've had a Scirocco for a while. What's your point? Darryn decided to make a thread about it, the others didn't
I have had a K 70 ,only .. Lfs lacks in development.

:hihi: Else i would have a thread about that.
Quote from obsolum :So? I'm sure there are other LFS players who've had a Scirocco for a while. What's your point? Darryn decided to make a thread about it, the others didn't

Exactly.. Many on this forum have it, noone made a thread about it ^^
Quote from RasmusL :Exactly.. Many on this forum have it, noone made a thread about it ^^

i really doubt that many, few maybe
Quote from hp999 :And best of all - in LFS,the fuel is FREE! lol Anyways,nice car,have fun with it.

Jeez cruise servers haven't implemented gas prices yet?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Jeez cruise servers haven't implemented gas prices yet?

Haha, now that would be an innovative feature for cruise servers
Quote from scipy :Not to rain on anyone's "look-I-got-a-new-car" thread.. but Jay has had the Scirocco since that german event where he won it.. by driving the LFS Scirocco.

Yeah Scipy... Just cause you fast and all that, doesnt mean you can come piss on my fire man LOL... kidding.

And Kevin, your Boerbul is ugly, they gay dogs and my Rottweilers snack on them as starters...

South Africa is a colony, we kicked england out tho, just as we did in the Rugby World Cup LOL... But yes, or no (cant remember the question), we are right hand drive. But I like variety, so I drive on the Left hand side in LFS... Because its not as dangerous as doing it in real life As I find out while testing a Ferrari 430 Challenge at Kyalami Race Track a few months back... never driven a left hand drive on a race track before... hehe
Me, fast? I ain't the one winning iRacing championships
Neither is he though iirc That was Gooden and Mockel :\
Quote from Dizzydarryn :

And Kevin, your Boerbul is ugly, they gay dogs and my Rottweilers snack on them as starters...

I'll let you tell him he's ugly when you come down to the Cape! Rotwielers are attention seeking sissies!

Besides Boerboels are the only SA Breed of dog renowned all over the world for there devotion and intelligence! Will there be enough room in the back of your car to take him down to the beach?

Look at the pic... how could you call him ugly?
Attached images
Ruben2.jpg
Dizzy how realistic are the physics?
live for speed is terrible, (not gaming wise) it is an amazing game, but i am so dissapointed it has been over a year now we have been waiting for this vws it is riddiculous i know they were working on other things aswell but seriously cant they start and finish at least one in time, they clearly have a working version of the vws as they are videos on youtube and in the notice for rockingham track, its a vws in the picture, SERIOUSLY LFS WHY YOU TAKIN THE P!55?? i know you wana get it perfect, but just release an imperfect one to shut me up and everyone else who complains, you can still refine it and release fixes in a patch in like 2015 if youve even finished it by then lol, oh yeah the world is supposed to end in 2012 so i would like to have a go in the vws on lfs b4 then if possible
may i offer you some cheese?
Ha
Quote from kingfishersa :I'll let you tell him he's ugly when you come down to the Cape! Rotwielers are attention seeking sissies!

Besides Boerboels are the only SA Breed of dog renowned all over the world for there devotion and intelligence! Will there be enough room in the back of your car to take him down to the beach?

Look at the pic... how could you call him ugly?

dog is cute yes, but my pitbull would rip that to pieces it would also rip rotweilers, alsations, chow chows, shar-peis, staffys, tosas, dogo argentinos, presa canarios and anyother dog you can think of, PITBULLS ARE THE KING OF DOGS, they are intelligent, loyal companians and any negative press they get, well half the time it isn't even a pittbull that has done the attack it is all the above mentioned dogs that un-educated people presume are pittbulls
Yeah so wheres the vs? lol The FXO would destroy the Scirocco :P
Quote from danb1986 :... i know you wana get it perfect, but just release an imperfect one to shut me up and everyone else who complains...

Weee, now the dev's are going to work faster and release scirocco just cause you said so, and were surely the first to say so! And you are a demo racer, who signed up 3 months ago, so contributing by all means possible, keep it up!

There are much faster and more efficient ways of shutting you up though
Quote from danb1986 :oh yeah the world is supposed to end in 2012 so i would like to have a go in the vws on lfs b4 then if possible

The VW Scirocco will be available to S1 and S2 license holders

So fail anyway
Quote from Fuse5 :Weee, now the dev's are going to work faster and release scirocco just cause you said so, and were surely the first to say so! And you are a demo racer, who signed up 3 months ago, so contributing by all means possible, keep it up!

There are much faster and more efficient ways of shutting you up though

allright geek! ill shut u up! i aint tellin them to work faster, im merely sayin release wot they have as a trial version at least. they have a working version of it clearly!! then when they have time to work more on the vws they can release an update, just like lfs is not the same game today as it was when it was first released it has been improved.
Quote from Ger Roady :The VW Scirocco will be available to S1 and S2 license holders

So fail anyway

yes mate i know but.... i have s2 license crack anyways. i maynot drive wiv the vws online but i could still drive offline, SO NO FAIL
and b4 any of you start wiv the whole "awwww thts illegal" bs! i dont care if i love the game tht much i will pay when i have the cash until then i will play the game how the F*"CK i want
Ok good, enjoy your ban.
Crackers asking for more content... what's the world coming to?
Quote from Danke :Crackers asking for more content... what's the world coming to?

shut it yankee! does it matter what license i have? really?? im basically asking for everyone not just myself, do you not think that the waiting time for this is going too far now??
Quote from danb1986 :shut it yankee! does it matter what license i have? really?? im basically asking for everyone not just myself, do you not think that the waiting time for this is going too far now??

In that case, thank you for asking on our behalf. I'm surprised nobody else has thought to ask for that yet.
Quote from danb1986 :shut it yankee! does it matter what license i have? really?? im basically asking for everyone not just myself, do you not think that the waiting time for this is going too far now??

No.

Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG