The online racing simulator
Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
Quote from Danke :Crackers asking for more content... what's the world coming to?

there are no real races or anything anyway, you just set them up yourself no cups trophies to win (offline im speaking of) this game is good but is lacking the content making it worthy of paying for, i paid for my copy of forza 3 cos it is a complete game with challenges for both online and offline play wiv real cars not FXO XRG etc if lfs put more real cars in there game and some decent challanges cups to win then i maybe would be more inclined to purchase it
Quote from Danke :In that case, thank you for asking on our behalf. I'm surprised nobody else has thought to ask for that yet.

yes me too lol, and your welcome, i havent seen the discusion on this subject matter yet i simply searched vw scirocco on forums and this was first thread i found
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Jeez cruise servers haven't implemented gas prices yet?

Dunno.

danb1986 - maybe fit your posts all to one single one?
Quote from danb1986 :what question are you answering?? children lol

All the questions in the post i was quoting?

Internet tough guys lol ...

And lfs is not FM3, so challenges are pointless...
If you don't like it then leave it.
Quote from danb1986 :allright geek!

Maybe you can say that to me, but you will NEVER say that to Fuse.
Quote from Shadowww :Maybe you can say that to me, but you will NEVER say that to Fuse.

erm... are you retarded? maybe jus partially sighted or something. I DID SAY THAT TO FUSE
Quote from G!NhO :All the questions in the post i was quoting?

Internet tough guys lol ...

And lfs is not FM3, so challenges are pointless...
If you don't like it then leave it.

so u agree whether i have a license or not is NOT important??
lfs fm3 they are both "driving simulators" so there is plenty of point for the devs to add them, especialls since they are charging
Quote from danb1986 :erm... are you retarded? maybe jus partially sighted or something. I DID SAY THAT TO FUSE

so i herd dis demoer is dum.
Quote from danb1986 :so u agree whether i have a license or not is NOT important??
lfs fm3 they are both "driving simulators" so there is plenty of point for the devs to add them, especialls since they are charging

Uhmmm lfs is an online racing simulator and quite alot different then fm3, lfs is about pure racing and not about completing unrealistc challenges to unlock certain features or throphy's or whatever... It will just never happen and is not nessecary either.

I agree with you shadow, but is it me or does this guy make me think of earmelon.
Quote from G!NhO :but is it me or does this guy make me think of earmelon.

same here.
I think there is something interesting in the thread.. our little friend danb1986 is clearly saying out loud he isn't paying for LFS S2 while he dare to come on the forum and asking for more content. This leads me to believe that we might have TONS of peoples around the world who might enjoy LFS offline only with a crack. how much? check some torrent sites with the numbers of leeches and multiply this by the number of days they've been online and this is starting to get freaky.

I would suggest a way to unlock the game even for offline mode. LFS could make some online check daily to assure the license is legitimate (even in the middle of a game a window might pop up if it isn't a legal version).

perhaps we should make a "anti-crack" thread if it isn't done already to prevent kids such as danb1986 to disturb us with their childish trophies and half baked pseudo sim.
Yeah good idea but it won't work.
Quote from kingfishersa :I'll let you tell him he's ugly when you come down to the Cape! Rotwielers are attention seeking sissies!

Besides Boerboels are the only SA Breed of dog renowned all over the world for there devotion and intelligence! Will there be enough room in the back of your car to take him down to the beach?

Look at the pic... how could you call him ugly?

I'll see your Rotties and Boerboels and raise you a Ridgeback.
Quote from Skytrill :I think there is something interesting in the thread.. our little friend danb1986 is clearly saying out loud he isn't paying for LFS S2 while he dare to come on the forum and asking for more content. This leads me to believe that we might have TONS of peoples around the world who might enjoy LFS offline only with a crack. how much? check some torrent sites with the numbers of leeches and multiply this by the number of days they've been online and this is starting to get freaky.

I would suggest a way to unlock the game even for offline mode. LFS could make some online check daily to assure the license is legitimate (even in the middle of a game a window might pop up if it isn't a legal version).

perhaps we should make a "anti-crack" thread if it isn't done already to prevent kids such as danb1986 to disturb us with their childish trophies and half baked pseudo sim.

Any protection can be cracked. Take a look at SuckuROM. They have invested millions, and rzr1911 cracked their shitprotection in some hours.
Quote from Shadowww :Any protection can be cracked. Take a look at SuckuROM. They have invested millions, and rzr1911 cracked their shitprotection in some hours.

Yeah you right, but I just find it sad that maybe half or more of all LFS players aren't supporting the developers.
By making it harder to play illegally, it might frustrate the hacker and therefore, making it more teasing to acquire.
After all the worst that can happen with them is to avoid the game, which they aren't even paying anyway.
Hackers are morons. They enjoy trying to 'beat the system'. It makes them feel clever, wanted and useful to society. The reality is that of lonely geeks who failed their education, with no 'real' friends, universally loathed by pretty much everyone else.

Unless, that is, they're cracking very large mainstream software, in which case other lonely geeks like them too.

I don't see the point in hacking cheap indie games. Why ruin the decent end of the software development scale. It's like cutting off your hands to feed yourself.
My point is proven. Only geeks get upset about Hackers != Crackers. In the real world they are the same. Lifeless nerds that break into systems they shouldn't, whether it be games, OS's, office suites or the Pentagon website etc. If they were doing it for personal improvement then they wouldn't need to brag. But they are doing it to try and get respect or to look cool. And the only people that like them for it are fellow spotty, pale nerds.

Then again, Shadowwwww, you've always struck me as the hacking/cracking sort of person. Should I type this without consonants for you?
a cracker is someone who cracks software to avoid paying for it. a hacker is completely different.
ever heard of email being cracked? no.
Quote from tristancliffe :My point is proven. Only geeks get upset about Hackers != Crackers. In the real world they are the same. Lifeless nerds that break into systems they shouldn't, whether it be games, OS's, office suites or the Pentagon website etc. If they were doing it for personal improvement then they wouldn't need to brag. But they are doing it to try and get respect or to look cool. And the only people that like them for it are fellow spotty, pale nerds.

Then again, Shadowwwww, you've always struck me as the hacking/cracking sort of person. Should I type this without consonants for you?

Tried the Solstice yet?
Not yet
Quote from dadge :ever heard of email being cracked? no.

Surely, to get into an email you have to crack the encryption after you've hacked into the system? Oh look, it's essentially the same thing with geekily subtle differences done by the same people.

Edit: It's like Trekkie and Trekker. Only Star Trek geeks get upset by the difference. Because there isn't a difference.
Quote from tristancliffe :Surely, to get into an email you have to crack the encryption after you've hacked into the system? Oh look, it's essentially the same thing with geekily subtle differences done by the same people.

Edit: It's like Trekkie and Trekker. Only Star Trek geeks get upset by the difference. Because there isn't a difference.

Why do you always get upset so easily? Are you on "crack" ?

Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG