The online racing simulator
Its the Thing, from the Addams family :P

you can get them anywhere. it's a personal pat on the back. she was probs having a really bad day and needed it.
Quote from dadge :she was probs having a really bad day

Certainly looks like it.
Going off to bed soon things getting weird here
Testing the new PS

BP slogan a couple years ago.......ouch!!
Hilarious video challenge thread?
Quote from Dajmin :Possibly the wrong thread, but made me grin:
Volvo Epic Fail

That's from a company who was the first one to feature a three-point seatbelt in a car...
Quote from Dajmin :Possibly the wrong thread, but made me grin:
Volvo Epic Fail

Quote from Volvo (Google translate from Swedish) : This test was conducted 380 times with successful results. It did not, however, the 381st time. The analysis carried out indicate that there was an error during the preparation of the crash lab. The car battery was flat, and it became a fast charger just before the test would be conducted. Probably, this led to the electronics that control CWFAB affected and the result was a failed demonstration.

In addition, a warning came up display, which announced that the system was not working as it should. This was a real drivers have seen but it could obviously not be understood by a crash test dummy.

Quote from Osco :Volvo aren't the only ones epic failing there

Whats so funny about that? He's american
Fail. Fail on a massive scale.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Whats so funny about that? He's american

If he actually watches the video and uses a bit of common sense, it's hardly difficult to understand
ok so there is this car that stops without the driver using the brakes, i understood that.....then there was this totally different car that crashed into the back of a truck...i thought this would be a demonstration on how bad the accident couldbe without this system

that isnt really funny to me
Quote from logitekg25 :ok so there is this car that stops without the driver using the brakes, i understood that.....then there was this totally different car that crashed into the back of a truck...i thought this would be a demonstration on how bad the accident couldbe without this system

that isnt really funny to me

the car was meant to slow down using volvos new autobraking but the system failed and slammed into the truck
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
figuered it out by now, thanks though
Quote from brt900 :the car was meant to slow down using volvos new autobraking but the system failed and slammed into the truck

I was reading that they had 820 succesfull tests, and this one, was 821st, and it failed...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG