The online racing simulator
Quote from matijapkc :I was reading that they had 820 succesfull tests, and this one, was 821st, and it failed...

lol!
Quote from matijapkc :I was reading that they had 820 succesfull tests, and this one, was 821st, and it failed...

See joseph's post a little up
Quote from logitekg25 :ok so there is this car that stops without the driver using the brakes, i understood that.....then there was this totally different car that crashed into the back of a truck...i thought this would be a demonstration on how bad the accident couldbe without this system

that isnt really funny to me

You still don't get it lol, it's not german it's swedish!!! God dammit.
it had to happen eventually.

-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from Luke.S :it had to happen eventually.

I can't see that one... Any other links to that?
basically it said crappier
-
(The Very End) DELETED by Victor : You aren't allowed to create new threads, so you start to go OT on other threads to 'start a new thread'? Mate, next time you
direct links at funnyjunk don't work anymore?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
loooooooooool

boris, i think those are freakin hilerious!!!
Quote from chavm481 :boris, i think those are freakin hilerious!!!

Yeah, my stomach hurt when i first saw them
Tears drop from my eyes, boriz ,you win this page
Post cleaned up, y0.
Srry, but i fail.

all I see is :
Quote from Bose321 :Srry, but i fail.

all I see is :

It is probably the website arox (don't know the guy, but I did follow the thread and your comments) got his pictures from. Never seen so much fail pictures.
Quote from mamoru :It is probably the website arox (don't know the guy, but I did follow the thread and your comments) got his pictures from. Never seen so much fail pictures.

Arox actually linked me all these pictures. The pictures still work for me tho ...
Hope it isn't a repost...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG