The online racing simulator

Attached images
brushie.JPG

Quote from Stiggie :

Did he died? lol, It looks like he could break his neck when he rolls it
Quote from JPeace : they are kids, they will cry, then see ice cream, and are fine again.

or get boob , they go quiet
Quote from VyCkA-[WRX] :or get boob , they go quiet

damn little bastards... they always get what they want...
A kid this big getting boob would be highly disturbing.
Boobs are great, no matter age you damn penis!
Quote from Kalev EST :A kid this big getting boob would be highly disturbing.

I've seen smaller kids than that get boob. It's called breast-feeding.
Quote from The Very End :Boobs are great, no matter age you damn penis!

Well age matters when they're your mum's boobies.
Quote from Gills4life :I've seen smaller kids than that get boob. It's called breast-feeding.

Yeah. I think thats what he meant. A kid this big still getting breast fed.
sorry, if it is already posted
Quote from Intrepid :Well age matters when they're your mum's boobies.

Any boobs works for me.
That is just simply wrong.
Quote from rediske :This is so disturbing - I had to post it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTDigYgypg

What's disturbing is that you see it as something sexual. If someone wishes to breastfeed their kids at age 8, then that's fine with me. You act like they're being molested or something.
maybe I'm overreacting but I have this thing back in my mind that was in the news locally where a mother breast fed her 12year old son, which is plainly sick imho...
Quote from rediske :maybe I'm overreacting but I have this thing back in my mind that was in the news locally where a mother breast fed her 12year old son, which is plainly sick imho...

I don't at all see how that's sick. All the while, there is no benefit to breastfeeding a child after about 3-4 years. If they want to do that, then whatever. If I was a woman, I would only breastfeed my child up until age 4 or so, because any older and there are no more benefits.
I respect any womens/childs decisions concerning breast feeding.

But there are examples out there who are obviuosly oxytocin junkies to compensate their menopause.... As said, just my experience/opinion!

cheers!

on topic:

Where does drinking milk from your mother go from ok to disturbing and then drinking milk from farm animals become ok?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG