The online racing simulator
Formula 1 to be shocked?
(312 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :http://www.fia.com/en-GB/media ... ges/wmsc_220909_docs.aspx

audio

It's rather dry and boring, but fascinating non-the-less. There was some serious arse kissing going on from the spokesman of the Renault company, but it also brought up quite a few more questions that i'd like an answer too.

Who exactly is this mysterious "Witness X" character, and why did he/she keep quiet for so long ?
Who exactly came up with the idea in the first place ? Was it Symonds or was it Piquet ?
Piquet is still a snivelling little shitbag, and i'm still not happy with the immunity he was offered. The reasons for his immunity simply can't be justified considering his strategic role in the conspiracy. I really hope someone brings a civil case against him for his actions in these events, he doesn't deserve to get away "scott free".
Still no explanation for the lack of a huge fine for the Renault Team/Company, obviously the arse kissing worked. Then again Maxie likes that sort of thing, so...
And, it's so so obvious this whole event was turned into a Briatore witch hunt, in a way, i'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for the guy. I still think he deserved to get a ban, but, it does feel he's been targeted for extra special punishment. Poor guy, -ish.
For this to have happened the way it has, the FIA must have known about this for along time. Or if not the FIA then someone very high up knew about it and was pulling everything together. They had to have a witness, they have to have proof, they needed to be quick. The fact that junior was offered impunity so early on and how fast this is progressing even after Briatore has stepped down then someone at the top has a real grudge against Renault (Or more specifically, Briatore or someone in that team) and it's a grudge that has been a long time in the making.

i think it's right that something like this is brought up and used as an example. But it's a bit like prefessional fouls and falling in football. We all know it goes on, we can all see it happening. But what the hell can be done about it? If the teams themselves won't conduct themselves in a sporting fashion on and off the racetrack then someone needs to be brought to book. Maybe Bernie is seeing too much of this thing atm and maybe the Renault thing is actually more of a message to the other teams. Pull your socks up or the're will be more of this type of thing, because I'm sure he's got transcripts and logs of every radio message sent over the past 15 years.
and all of this just because Flavio has told one of his drivers to do what he does best... so he did
Quote :someone at the top has a real grudge against Renault (Or more specifically, Briatore or someone in that team) and it's a grudge that has been a long time in the making.

The grude between Max Mosley and "the baffoon" is well documented.
Quote from Shotglass :also why would someone who looks like heidi klum allow someone who looks like flavio to shove his angry inch into her?

I had no idea that Germany had abolished the concept of "wealth" and along with it its various uses.
http://msn.lancenet.com.br/for ... endido-de-ajudar-em-farsa

Well it's in portuguese, but in resume it says that Pat Symonds blames Nelsinho, by saying the crash was his idea (Nelsinho's) and he regrets being a part of it.
What an ass. I don't belive it. I wouldn't think Briartore would listen to Nelsinho's ideas, since it's know that they weren't that friendly to each other.
Quote from xaotik :I had no idea that Germany had abolished the concept of "wealth" and along with it its various uses.

while you may have a point in general there its not like klum or campbel are sitting on a street collecting euros from pedestrians all day
Quote from Shotglass :while you may have a point in general there its not like klum or campbel are sitting on a street collecting euros from pedestrians all day

Precisely. Evidently, an inch here and an inch there goes a long way in the long run...
you try explaining that to a random girl on the street... lets see how that works out
Quote from Shotglass :you try explaining that to a random girl on the street... lets see how that works out

I know people that try, it's suprising how often they get dates rather than arrested for sexual harassment.
Quote from Shotglass :you try explaining that to a random girl on the street... lets see how that works out

My point being they've likely had a good share of "angry inches" as you put it from rich fellows while pursuing their career.
#312 - Zay
Quote from Kid222 :I went on the internet today and i found THIS...

Lost control? Doesn't seem so. Crash practice? Most likely. Flavio, you could be very, very deep in the sh*t now.

Holy crap that 2012 thing looks scary. I dont want the world to end. im to young to die. lol

Formula 1 to be shocked?
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG