The online racing simulator
awsome work Lynce..
I'm very glad for all the comments. I did not espect that kind of messages. Thank you very much.

THe current RP, takes a lot of time. Maybe 4 months. By the lack of time, of course, and a lot of documentation (Light studio, dispersion of the light, real photos, lightning conditions in some cases with the sun angle, track elements,etc). I want to make the final reflections for Live for Speed. As real as posible._

Blackwood Clear Day. XF GTR in Black without Skin.

Unedited pic, as always.

Cheers.
omfg. I love you.
They look very realistic, great job as always.
Okay, I will try push devs to include your textures in the next LFS update.
Looks great!
:faint2: --> :bowdown:

Can't say anything else...
The Sky is almost the same than the RP April 7th. Has been improved the ilumination and reworked some clouds. Finished. Blackwood Sky in Clear Day.

Thanks to all by the comments.

Of course, I read with atention all kind of messages. There are masters of photoshop in this thread and that is a plus to motivate to me.

And I'm sorry because I can't quote all posts and comment them. It would be endless.
Ahhh, Lynce, fine work once again.

I wish I had your new reflections when I made this, then it would look like some kind of crazy Gran Tursimo clone!
Looking very good.
Quote from brandons48 :Ahhh, Lynce, fine work once again.

I wish I had your new reflections when I made this, then it would look like some kind of crazy Gran Tursimo clone!

Amazing shot, brother!

Nice edit, nice shot, nice Starion Skin Kit by Squale.

Thank you.

@BoyGTA. Gracias compañero / Thank you, mate.
I've never been looking up there to skies so much. Nice one!
@Mysho. Thank you.

Real time reflections. Is not a shader. Is only a dds file. The idea is to reflect important elements of the scenario in dds.

Previews:

On Revolution Pack Blog, more information:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

You can comment.

Some shots. FZ50 in Grigio Reventón colour. Testd in white reflections and with Skins. Almost finished. Blackwood Clear Day.

Cheers.
Amazing work, they are like a mirror image of the track! You don't get those kinda reflections in modern racing games!
Quote from Bose321 :It looks purely awesome, have to say that.

Only thing;

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1347/31497440.jpg - It looks great, but has a reflection from the pitlane on the hood?

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2175/81159717.jpg - Not sure if the reflection of that big tire should reflect on the hood. I'd say it's too far away, or is the the angle of the camera?

Hi Bose321,

Remember that is a texture. Important elements will be reflected in the same camera angle. The pits will be reflected in any part of the track, but always remember that a balance must be sought (That is the reason to publish pics in the post number 342, to see that is not a miracle, just a trick and an optical effect.). It is hard job to work with the current reflection system. Anyway it is nice the result.

Thanks for your comment.
Okay right. So from what you say I understand, that this is not realtime reflections, but just a reflection from a file.

Well anyways, it looks very very nice. Can't wait for the end result.
WOW. Lynce, that is AWESOME. You have reached such a level of awesomeness that is astonishing. Thanks a lot! These reflections look great and very high resolution. I can't wait for this.
where did i put that change of pants
Now, I can clearly see what Digital Art is. Thanks Lynce for great work. Hope you see in credits as you stated before.
That looks incredible! LFS needs this in the Offical installer, optional Lynce - High res Textures ,

Does the same trick work in other tracks (Seperate reflection .dds files for each track), or is the reflections for all tracks
Right now I really need to check my heart rate. Think it stopped beating..

But who cares? Lynce, you are a sick man, and I'm glad that you're doing this! LFS will be so much more than what it is today when we can use this
well i need them more :dunce: :dopey:
Quote from lukelfs :That looks incredible! LFS needs this in the Offical installer, optional Lynce - High res Textures ,

Does the same trick work in other tracks (Seperate reflection .dds files for each track), or is the reflections for all tracks

Thank you, luke.

About your question, in LFS there are 15 dds files exclusively for reflections. In one case, there are the same reflection for 3 tracks. In another case there the same file for two tracks. The rest it is independent.

Finally, I will work on each dds file as Blackwood clear day. Putting a lot of work to do a genuine file. Well... as always... (I think).

Blackwood clear day. FZ50 with Rosso Corsa colour. Almost finished. Testing the contrast of the elementes and clouds. Improving ilumination for the dark areas. The documentation in this iluminations is completed.

About comments, thank you as always. Tazka(photoshop god,hehehe), Furiously-Fast, andRo, PioneerLV, Vegas Las, Lukelfs, Velociround(my partner in this project), MMMaaaXXX, Shadow(I hope you will go back), ADX.14, logitekg25, Bose321, Mysho (and Team inferno friends), BoyGTA, brandons48, Flame_CZE(Martin), Rascar13, ImportFantasy(and Team Falken friends) Nicce, and more,hehehehe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG