The online racing simulator
Config help
Hello,

You can put here your config issue.

I never reply to config help in PM

Gai-Luron
Hi!

I have som issues with new 5.842 version of lapper.
I've configured LFSServers,default_1 and LFSLapper.lpr and lapper dont want to start.
He connects to server and in LFS dedi is written "LFSLapper in Stand by State" and nothing else.
Earlier versions works fine like 5.7 but they didnt count points when i was drifting.

I attach logs and configs

P.S

Sorry for my bad english im from Poland and i just want to have cool server
Attached files
LFSServers.rar - 16.7 KB - 991 views
Hello,

Lapper is started in stand by mode. it was waiting you to type !start in LFS chat to start in work mode if you are admin. Check at admin.txt to put your lfs username

In chat you can type now:
!status to view status of Lapper, work mode or stand by mode
!start to go in work mode when you are in stand bye mode
!stop to go in stand by mode when you are in work mode
!reload to reload config when you are in work mode without restart Lapper

To go in work mode directly on launch of LFSLapper type in LFSServers.cfg
autowork at end of definition line

example:
change
DEFs|gr1|192.168.2.100|29999|./default|default_1.ini|autoStart
in
DEFs|gr1|192.168.2.100|29999|./default|default_1.ini|autoWork

if you don't need the first line put a # at begin of line
DEF1|gr1|127.0.0.1|29999|./default|default_1.ini|#autoStart
in
#DEF1|gr1|127.0.0.1|29999|./default|default_1.ini|autoStart

There is many many difference between previous release. If you have time read accurately the change.txt file

Gai-Luron
Thank you so much but Lapper dont want to count Driftscore and i dont know why.

And how can i change language from FR to ENG?

Edit:
Why when i started lapper i can choose only fbm? I making Drift server but he dont want to count points and change car.
Quote from bishofek :Hi!

I have som issues with new 5.842 version of lapper.
I've configured LFSServers,default_1 and LFSLapper.lpr and lapper dont want to start.
He connects to server and in LFS dedi is written "LFSLapper in Stand by State" and nothing else.
Earlier versions works fine like 5.7 but they didnt count points when i was drifting.

I attach logs and configs

P.S

Sorry for my bad english im from Poland and i just want to have cool server

Hi,
Change in LFSServers.cfg autostart in autowork and remove the line DEF1.

Edit : LOL Gai-Luron was faster
How can i turn on counting drift points?
I know how to change car "/cars xrg" but i dont want quali just 555 laps race with drift conting and other options
Remove /* and */ around drift counting option in config file
And how to change Languauge to ENG and no quali? Sorry for this questions but its too much for so lame like me

type !myconfig in tchat to have the lang choice
But how to change default language to ENG and remove Quali?
To manually change language, type !myconfig in chat.

I do a mistake, now default lang is english and not french

Download the 842b version

Gai-Luron
For first he kicks everyone "could not find destination"
For second he cant find language "lang"en" id not found"

If you want to see whats goin on just connect to my server " Drift Machine "
Config file working
Attached files
LFSLapper.zip - 16 KB - 863 views
Download new version for corrected configs file ( FBM issue, parenthesis )
Hi Gai Luron, how i can see the banned list in my LfsLapper ?
Thanks.
Problem
Hi guys,I have a problem with LFSlapper.SO,I configure the setting in LFSLapper,but when i start it,the lapper stay opened right 1 sec.And in the server console type:Password does not match your multiplayer admin password.

How to make it to work?? The passwords are same.
HELP !!!!!
Quote from Royale07 :Hi guys,I have a problem with LFSlapper.SO,I configure the setting in LFSLapper,but when i start it,the lapper stay opened right 1 sec.And in the server console type:Password does not match your multiplayer admin password.

How to make it to work?? The passwords are same.
HELP !!!!!

The admin-password specified in INI-file has to be identical as the admin-password specified on your LFS-server. The password in the LPR-file is no longer needed.
Convert old PB.txt + DRIFTPB.txt query
Sorry about this silly question, but I couldn't find or (more probable) I missed the answer on old LFSLapper forum.

How do I convert my old PB.txt and DRIFTPB.txt files to the new sql database system?

I'm finally taking the leap, and going from version 5.714 to 5.831 (latest version my LFS dedicated hosting server has).

Can you also advise what the new files are called (so I can keep backup copies).

Apologies and thanks in profusion.
Quote from sinanju :Sorry about this silly question, but I couldn't find or (more probable) I missed the answer on old LFSLapper forum.

How do I convert my old PB.txt and DRIFTPB.txt files to the new sql database system?

I'm finally taking the leap, and going from version 5.714 to 5.831 (latest version my LFS dedicated hosting server has).

Can you also advise what the new files are called (so I can keep backup copies).

Apologies and thanks in profusion.

New name can be anything you want but a name is already set in the default script. Make a copy of your original finals into the folder which is configured in your lapper script. Remove the .txt extention and fireup Lapper. Then it will automaticly convert the old files into the new database.
#19 - [d9]
Quote from michele0676 :Hi Gai Luron, how i can see the banned list in my LfsLapper ?
Thanks.

this is imo good improvement request
Quote from michele0676 :Hi Gai Luron, how i can see the banned list in my LfsLapper ?
Thanks.

You cant see a banned list in lapper but there is a ban editor where you can see whos banned is on your dedi server.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=872522#post872522

And its posible in lapper to create a list with people who are not welcome on your server(s).

Event OnConnect() # Player event
$Username = GetCurrentPlayerVar("Username");

UserGroupFromFile( "notwelcome", "./notwelcome.txt" );
IF( UserInGroup( "notwelcome",$Username ) == 1 )
THEN
cmdLFS( "/ban " . $Username . " 30" );
ENDIF

items not returning
Hi when some one presses shift+I they my buttons and all dont come back is there a easy way to fix plz do get back
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :Hi when some one presses shift+I they my buttons and all dont come back is there a easy way to fix plz do get back

Yes there is, upgrade to the latest version of Lapper (5.842c) in which Shift+I has been removed.
Hello,

Use !myconfig in chat

Gai-Luron
-
(fireb0llch) DELETED by Gai-Luron
hello
i have problem
when i start lfs lapper
in cmd appears this:
"no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:29999"
can anybody help me?
ok
oki had that but when i press shift i my stuff still disperses can u make it so shift i dont do anything or is that part of something
This thread is closed

Config help
(1112 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG