The online racing simulator
Quote from BurnOut69 :Some great stuff in this thread...cant anyone gather some of the best and make some kind of screen saver?

Live for speed screensaver would be cool

hehe
nice edits ven you sure where close to me on those runs
grazy
Hi all,
New one advertising my team
Attached images
ZT Wallpaper003.jpg
a
not bad , not bad at all
Yummy
ZT pictures are way too often on my desktop
ad
didnt come out so good.
Attached images
1231.jpg
Holy shit that is awesome, very nice. Good graphics quality you have there.

However you've gotta fix the blur. Lower part of the cars look like less blurred, but in general I'd reduce the blur on the cars because of the rather big fov.

Very very cool picture, once you fix it, it's going into my top 10 all time favouirites.

PS: This referring to devil's edit.
We have render my skin thread and why not do the same with edited pictures ? " edit my picture " such thread would be useful I think.
+1 for that.

Good idea, though it would only really work with proper high quality shots, max AA/AF, min 1024x768 etc.
Quote from pdanev :Holy shit that is awesome, very nice. Good graphics quality you have there.

However you've gotta fix the blur. Lower part of the cars look like less blurred, but in general I'd reduce the blur on the cars because of the rather big fov.

Very very cool picture, once you fix it, it's going into my top 10 all time favouirites.

PS: This referring to devil's edit.

Many thanks for such a nice coments from you.That blur of the cars is same in lower part as in the top part.Its doesnt look like that due to contrast boost.
And the amount of blur I made it on purpose to more highlight our team car.Just my "style" .

Maybe I could try edited version just for you
Quote from pdanev :+1 for that.

Good idea, though it would only really work with proper high quality shots, max AA/AF, min 1024x768 etc.

Yes, that is obvious.
naaa, its not.. but i really had the impression i could fool ya! :P

what do you think of my others then?! they ARE lfs..
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from Vain :I think that this is my first edit. Yes, very propably it is.
I just smoothed out the edges to make it more appealing. The main effect is from the camera-position.

The picture was taken from the last owrl race, division B, grid 1 in the third turn after race start. The drivers are, in order, Mot3c, Steve5, Zsolt, Rel´ax and me .

Vain

Uhm...
I guess you wanted to make effect like lensblur.Also the fron car doesnt have some hi-res skin.This always improve the quality of final result.
I am always trzing to avoid the situation placing close the camera if I have low-res skins.
What program did you use?
Also, either you blur all cars in the background, or you blur the car right in front...
Well i thought i'd post it regardless of the fact it's kinda old. I did this for Munko before he helped bring TSR back, so it's a v.Max shot.

It's got a few errors as i didn't put much time into it, so please forgive them!

Enjoy..
Attached images
pic3final.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG