The online racing simulator
Most people use Photoshop, but if you're short on coins, go download The Gimp. It's free and good.
Quote from farcar :Most people use Photoshop, but if you're short on coins, go download The Gimp. It's free and good.

Where can i do that? I think if i were to edit some of the later pics in the "raw pictures thread" that i posted, they would come out really nice.
Type "The Gimp" (without inverted commas [edit - or with even]) in to the Google search engine. It will be the first thing on the list.
Click "Downloads"
Click "GIMP for Windows". It's on the left hand column.
Click "Automated Installer"
Click "Stable Version"
Click on "Download"
The download will then begin.

You know how to unzip stuff right?

Quote from farcar :Type "The Gimp" (without inverted commas [edit - or with even]) in to the Google search engine. It will be the first thing on the list.
Click "Downloads"
Click "GIMP for Windows". It's on the left hand column.
Click "Automated Installer"
Click "Stable Version"
Click on "Download"
The download will then begin.

You know how to unzip stuff right?

Im not good at computers and stuff, and i probly dont know how to unzip stuff. Also, i take it "The Gimp" is the name of a free photo editing program?
Edit!
Attached images
LX6.jpg
Quick try for a rain shot. Only about a half an hr spent on this so Im sure it could look much better if I play with it a bit more.

farcar, that LX6 shot looks fantastic, great job.
Attached images
FXOrainy.jpg
Fresh outta' the shop.
No real purpose with the whole showcase-thing, just liked the concept. If responses are good, I'll do some of the other tracks and configurations
Attached images
showcase1.jpg
Quote from evans :Fresh outta' the shop.
No real purpose with the whole showcase-thing, just liked the concept. If responses are good, I'll do some of the other tracks and configurations

looks like the cameraman was falling off a ladder

I think we all can do without all that tilt

tilt isn't always a good thing, sometimes it can be usefull, but still only a little amount of tilt is needed, not 45 degrees
Quote from XCNuse :looks like the cameraman was falling off a ladder

I think we all can do without all that tilt

tilt isn't always a good thing, sometimes it can be usefull, but still only a little amount of tilt is needed, not 45 degrees

Thing is I wanted to get this sort of angle on the twisty bit of road. It's sort of like the Senna "S".
Couple of pics ...
Attached images
startfinish.jpg
wideslide.jpg
The perspective on the last one makes it almost surrealistic, I like it
Couple more ...
Attached images
mirror.jpg
fxr bl wide.jpg
Looks cool for me
What do you think?
Attached images
LFSCD1.jpg
LFSCD2.jpg
2 more
Attached images
FZ50-02.jpg
RB4-02.jpg
Quote from farcar :2 more

i like them...

but the 1st one, theres something about the color that doesn't quite click... Maybe color does not stand out much ? I'm not sure, but good job anyway!
more wannabe topgear

EDIT: and one more
Attached images
lfstopgear1.jpg
lfstopgear2.jpg
lfstopgear3.jpg
Nice pics don
Few more panoramics ...
Attached images
tyrebridge.jpg
wide southcity pano.jpg
mclaren pano.jpg