The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
Quote from (The Stig) :Well finally we're into our 2nd year

Thread made: 12th May 2009, 18:39

Quote from first post: "We are new and it will take abit of time to get our services up and running with insim aswell expected server online date: 1/1/2010."

LFS Forum Join Date: 11th November 2008

I highly doubt you're into your second year, you're not even out of the first one yet.

Please in future post some facts and not some stupid statistics you've made up from the top of your head! You're just digging yourself into a deeper hole..
let me put it this way people, we've all been in more than one team in our lives, I'VE BEEN IN 9! this isn't another team, we're big now, look out TC xD
Quote from MattsterGT :let me put it this way people, we've all been in more than one team in our lives, I'VE BEEN IN 9! this isn't another team, we're big now, look out TC xD

Oh sure. If you say so dude. :munching_
Quote from MattsterGT :let me put it this way people, we've all been in more than one team in our lives, I'VE BEEN IN 9! this isn't another team, we're big now, look out TC xD

Really? Ive only ever been in TC lol?

And lookout TC? Lookout for what? Cant see anything big coming to 'destroy us' lol?
Quote from (The Stig) :
Let me ask the question WHY did you even bring it up in this post as it makes no sense and its going off-topic if you got a problem with us why dont you post it at www.londoncitycruisers.yourbb.eu .

Sorry... Just couldn't hold myself from posting...
Anyway: Why would I go fill your empty forum, when I can flame you in here and it does the same effect(hey! at least im being honest! )?
'best english cruise team'.
'You have to fill in what sertain games you played!'
'We've tested at our HQ that <illegal modding site removed> is now classified as

DANGEROUS '

great joke site, thanks.
We have hosted the forum with a trusted hoster if you think that our website is dangerous why dont you contact our hosts.

Ok thanks.
what a mature comunitee
Quote :LFS Mods hasnt been aproved within if you have any comments about the rules IT can be lifted for only us lot who have it especialy me...

Another quality post from The Stig
Quote from (The Stig) :We have hosted the forum with a trusted hoster if you think that our website is dangerous why dont you contact our hosts.

Ok thanks.

No-one said anything about your forum being dangerous. Why don't you actually bother reading some posts now in again, it may actually get you somewhere ...

They said why would they bother registering for your forum when they could just post it here?
I'll subscribe to this, this is so damn funny.
+1 ^^

lol, I remember (the stig) assuming he was in my team, before he had even applyed. I am so glad we said no.

This is an epic thread. Oh, when I asked stig for a 30 day server he said 'yes, it will take 10 minunts to set up, first send me your hosts name and a password for it', which I did. I waited for about 20 minutes before I asked where it was, his reply was 'the server is closed for some time'. For some time? or to waste my time?
Quote from wild :No-one said anything about your forum being dangerous. Why don't you actually bother reading some posts now in again, it may actually get you somewhere ...

They said why would they bother registering for your forum when they could just post it here?

I noticed something interesting: Almost all the guys from LCC like to make stuff up from what people said. Twist the words and add new stuff to it, and then they actually believe that this is what really happened.

Hmm, and may I ask... How many people are there in LCC now?

And another funny fact: Almost all of the LCC people(including mighty Stig himself) wanted to join THC and/or OsT.. And all of them actually offered to leave LCC(yes, including the stig himself), just to join.. Of course they were all rejected.
can you stop spaming this nice teams section with your pointles discusions?
@broken: Who gives a ****? Grow up.
lol it gets funnier and funnier

pointless discussions? the whole team is pointless so nothing new there!

hows tornado hosting going anyway?
Quote from dawguk :@broken: Who gives a ****? Grow up.

Chill out a bit mate, it's only harmless fun
I have to admit, The Stigs latest posts, are my homepage .
I like Psysim avatar
What (The Stig) just said on the LC server and it wasn't said as a joke.
Attached images
(stig).JPG
Quote from ikke5165 :what (the stig) just said on the lc server And it wasn't said as a joke.

lmao
Quote from broken :

And another funny fact: Almost all of the LCC people(including mighty Stig himself) wanted to join THC and/or OsT.. And all of them actually offered to leave LCC(yes, including the stig himself), just to join.. Of course they were all rejected.

You must be realy cool, that all lcc ppl wanted to join you.
We want more threads like this. Go Stig
I don't think that the fact that someone wants to join the team you're in just to use you and beg you to be admin on this and that makes you cool.. But oh well, what do I know..

All I wanted was to show how much they care about their team.. But guess I got the wrong way to do it.
This is just delightful =] When can we expect the next team/fail?
Quote from superstix :This is just delightful =] When can we expect the next team/fail?

as soon as he steals another insim...?
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG