The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
HOST NOT FOUND ON MASTER SERVER
#52 - vane
One thing i have found is never open a forum till what your presenting has grown to need a forum, otherwise it makes you look feeble and insignificant... most of the forums i opened when i was quite a bit less mature probably weren't used for more than a week

Looking at all these threads, it looks like the stig does more admin work than actually racing, redbull racing? more like redbull name changing! drinking red bull all night long so that he can finish thinking up weird and wacky new names...
new server
Hey all

Sorry admins that this is 1 month late

I've made a new server called [LCC] Blackwood Cruise

admins are me, corey, stig, stiggy and i'm not obeying the 3 admin rule cuz i'm the HOST!
We are now back!
We are back!

Today we launched our first set of servers, at long last you may think but not yet 24/7 its getting there though and in the future we will have a insim (We do have a insim) but it isnt yet up and running status of the server is below .

[LCC] Cruise Server = ONLINE
[LCC] Cruise insim = OFFLINE

Sorry for late review of this post.
Wohoooo!
[LCC] London City Cruise

We have come back with a BIG bang to LFS Servers and also many of you who doubted that we could even get back to others standard we have so you do not have to laugh at us because we are getting better and also we are starting recruitment soon so please watch this spot .

RECRUITMENT IS STARTING VERY SOON SO WATCH THIS SPOT!
Member List

Owners

[LCC] The Stig

[LCC] Stiggy

[LCC] Corey

[LCC] MattSterGT

Members

[LCC] TimDC

Recruits

THIS MEMBER LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED! IF YOU ARENT ON THE LIST AND YOUR A MEMBER OF LCC PLEASE CONTACT EITHER ONE OF THE OWNERS.

WHY ARE U POSTING ALL SO BIG ???!!!!
u can also write it normal....
Quote from Marco1 :WHY ARE U POSTING ALL SO BIG ???!!!!
u can also write it normal....

It's for blind people.
Even tho sometimes there is white text, that even I(that believe that i have no problems with my eyes) can't read lol.
i feel brain damage...
Quote from Marco1 :WHY ARE U POSTING ALL SO BIG ???!!!!

because all of his posts are that big... he's trying to suck the proverbial teat for attention as always. :slap:
Hey,

Yeah, right you doubt me getting my team up and running i'll give you a run for your money mate!
#63 - wild
Quote from (The Stig) :Hey,

Yeah, right you doubt me getting my team up and running i'll give you a run for your money mate!

It's not that anyone doubts you getting your team up and running. It's just no one actually cares You've set up way too many teams in the past and I believe everyone is past the point of caring.
Dont you think I can set up and get up my own team?
Have he ever said that ?
MSN convo:
He did really start the convo with this message.

**From today(17 Aug 2009)

Quote from MSN :
The Stig said (17:48):
You do know that Ryan has your insims
-THC-Broken said (17:49):
dude if u go over and over that again just to make me hate ryan or anything, id block u and black list u again
The Stig said (17:49):
sorry Broken
The Stig said (17:50):
I have your insims btw
-THC-Broken said (17:50):
soo... ur not gonna stop going over it
The Stig said (17:51):
I am going to stop but Can you activate them ?
-THC-Broken said (17:51):
yes i can
The Stig said (17:51):
Come to where I am so you can activate them please.
-THC-Broken said (17:51):
i said i can
i didnt say i will
now stfu

MAYBE I was a little bit rude, but he just won't stop.
*blocked*
So, that's the effort he puts in this team? Woah, that's great! /sarcasm
#67 - wild
Quote from (The Stig) :Dont you think I can set up and get up my own team?

Well it's not exactly hard to form a team is it; A name and some members? That's as simple as it can get. Then you could include things such as a website, forums, insim applications, servers ...

Where did I say that you could not get a team setup and running, all I said is I feel the majority of people do not actually care whether you accomplish this or not.

Quote from broken :Conversation

(The Stig) You've really got to do some growing up man! Trying to intimidate people by saying a load of crap is really not the way to go about things. Why do you even have his Insim application in the first place?
Quote from (The Stig) :Dont you think I can set up and get up my own team?

I don't know if he does but I definately do. Well, at least not a "proper" team.
#69 - PoVo
Can u plyz activat inzim, becauz i dont now hou tu maik wone mai self
Here goes the stig..... Dude, stop making so many teams, and just join one. I thought you were in SC?
NewsLetter (UPDATED)

Hi guys, LCC servers are up and running 24/7 no insim atm due to problems connecting it to the servers and also some of you may have problems connecting to the actul servers due to a technical problem with the DNS Server at the ISP's base so we hope to get it sorted asap.
Quote from (The Stig) :
NewsLetter (UPDATED)

Hi guys, LCC servers are up and running 24/7 no insim atm due to problems connecting it to the servers and also some of you may have problems connecting to the actul servers due to a technical problem with the DNS Server at the ISP's base so we hope to get it sorted asap.

Problems, problems, problems. Excuses, excuses, excuses. I'd say - get your server and (own)insim fixed and finished and then put a server up, and start advertising it.
Quote from (The Stig) :some of you may have problems connecting to the actul servers due to a technical problem with the DNS Server at the ISP's base so we hope to get it sorted asap.

LFS uses IP and not DNS...
Quote from (The Stig) :
NewsLetter (UPDATED)

Your whole post almost contradicts that :P
Ahah this stig sucks big time. What a fool :ices_rofl
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG