The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
omgg :S
Quote from fwj515 :mikko i thought u were in ffc or fcc sutin like it

I dont know wtf.
WHAT the..? what im speaking D
Eh i dont know why FFC stops ?? :S all members going to LCC and then on FFC i dont know what to do
Another team by you ...

So.... When can we expect team 11?
ffc is my team you know...?
lool you lot just dont get it your only ment to be in one team
Why not combine all yer teams Stig? Into ONE. Wait.... all the teams have the same members... just different names...
someone please just merge these cruise threads...
Michael Mooney FTW!
Quote from RaceUK :Another team by you ...

So.... When can we expect team 11?

I am sure it wont take long .

Only thing i like here is website, even if it's not finished (at least i hope so :schwitz. Anyway, TheStig, i suggest you to calm down a bit. Sit down, decide what do you want, do it and stay behind it untill the end. Also, dont copy already made teams and their ideas, becouse it's making you stupid, not anyone else. There's no other recipie for a sucsessful team probably.
The only thing is Nobody I cant decide what todo atm going mad isnt the option but still doing what its doing cant help so I'm going to run this undercover till the end.
Quote from (The Stig) :[LCC] London City Cruisers

[LCC] The Stig - (The Stig)
[LCC] Stiggy - 2nd Owner
[LCC] MattSterGT - MattSterGT

Very easy to read, you know.
#37 - wild
Quote from (The Stig) :The only thing is Nobody I cant decide what todo atm going mad isnt the option but still doing what its doing cant help so I'm going to run this undercover till the end.

Could you actually use some punctuation? As well as making some sense?
NewsLetter May 2009

[LCC] Server Update

[LCC] Server - OFFLINE (Finished will be online tommorow)
[LCC] Websites - ONLINE

Subject to Terms And Conditions and Avaiblity and liable for change at anytime.

You have been saying silly comments to us we do not accept any abuse against us but comments which includes, improvements, will be accepted as a comment.

We are not making up team members.

Thanks,
LCC Management
aha, yee ^^ i give this team 2 more days
Just as we release [TC]'s newsletter, you release one.

Mate, no one is giving you 'abuse' as such, just pointing out recent failures and just to stick with one team, rather than just complicate things.
-
(Nobody92) DELETED by Nobody92 : Nah, no point in posting there acctualy. Whatever i will say, wont help him to get better.
1. Ash we're not copying you.
2. I will be hosting the servers Tech Support will be helping me with my internet.
3. We are not failing we have all our servers ready we just need to relese them which is currently being disscussed within the team.

This is just my opinon is that my team is going great we're just moving along at a very slow pace you'll see when we relese our servers you'll be proved wrong some day.
Stig; Your sig says "FA Racing Team. That is my new challenge for the year !!!". Based on recent events, i take it a year means a week. As i said before, get 1 idea and sick with it.

/me sees a fail ahead.
Bah, dont bother Josh.
Btw, dear [LCC] "owners". If you're bunch of noobish kids, who cant make anything from their head, better to leave everything. After you were clearly "busted" that you copied [TC] rules (you even forgot to remove Copyright signs) - which you changed becouse of it after -, you're copying [TC] Police Training forums. They're exactly the same and i am getting sick of this now. Me and other leaders of the team are paying a lot of free time into it and everything was done with precision, than you go and copy it exactly the same. What do you think, that people will think that it's yours?

[TC] Police Training: http://training.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

[LCC] Police Training:

Date and time of screenshots taken: 20. of june 2009 - 13.05 GMT +1.

http://www.shrani.si/f/40/I2/4Y0Hil0i/1.png

http://www.shrani.si/f/3j/fn/33pcA9My/2.png

http://www.shrani.si/f/13/KX/12O2EqIc/3.png

Be sure to check threads, some of them (from what i checked untill now) are exactly the same.
Anyway, i am just wondering what layout are you using for "trainings" also...
[LCC] NewsLetter!

Our servers are now online!

Insim is up and running (24/7)

And also guys before you say anything I have sercured a server so why not brag about it god oh mighty guys.
Quote from (The Stig) :[LCC] NewsLetter!

Our servers are now online!

Insim is up and running (24/7)

And also guys before you say anything I have sercured a server so why not brag about it god oh mighty guys.

A newsletter is supposed to be mailed or posted via post.
What is your server name . I would like to see your insim. And if you want I could probably host another server if you send me the insim. (probably )
The insim is just plain plain plain! It is a cheaply edited dougies.
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG