The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
Ah just read the whole thread and im LOLing. Great stuff
NewsLetter

Ok here are a few changes we've been taken over by a company called GTL Limited which is currently ran by me and is currently work in progress all updates will be made BELOW and hopefully you will belive me this time as its to take some stress off my sholders with my family also

Progress of buliding within GTL Limited

Teamspeak - Work in Progress ...
Website - Work in progress ...
Support Team - Complete
Racing Team - Work in progress ...
Cruise Team - Work in progress ...

The company is based around LFS and its services including other services aswell now those are at this momment disclosed but weekly updates will be processed into this forum every week so watch this spot guys.

Quote from (The Stig) :NewsLetter
Ok here are a few changes we've been taken over by a company called GTL Limited which is currently ran by me

aah, same old stig... how many times are you going to change your name? :rolleyes:
:d:d:d
Seriously Stig, for your own sake just unplug your keyboard before you log on to the forum ...
You take over your team with your team?
So you've been taken over by GTL (which is you) so you basically renamed something, not sure what yet. That company has nothing at all to offer except support (for what?) and all this has coursed stress....which you created for no reason and is currently offering nothing to anyone?

Which brings me neatly to my other point, what exactly are you on about? A company based around LFS and it's services (?) which includes other services (?) but you're not going to tell anyone yet....?

Stop what ever it is you're doing, close everything (if there is anything to close) think about what it is exactly you want because currently no one is taking you seriously and/or listening to anything you say.

Do you want to be in a team? Run your own team? Run your own servers?
All i can say is stig u might aswell bin lfs
Just as i thought it couldnt get any funnier I was wrong
Its called a fliping company guys argh please just get that concept geese. I HAVE BEEN UNDER ALOT OF STRESS !!! SO HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE AT SCHOOL AND HAVE TO FILL OUT A LOAD OF TESTS OMG TELL ME NOW OR ELSE!!! ITS REAL AND ITS NOT RENAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#136 - CSF
Quote from (The Stig) :Its called a fliping company guys argh please just get that concept geese. I HAVE BEEN UNDER ALOT OF STRESS !!! SO HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE AT SCHOOL AND HAVE TO FILL OUT A LOAD OF TESTS OMG TELL ME NOW OR ELSE!!! ITS REAL AND ITS NOT RENAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diddums.

Think about it, a company with a support team that is... supporting nothing? There is nothing to support... free money to the support team? Errrrrrrrrr...

Ignore him and he will go. He's clearly after attention.
OMG man no need for so big writing dude some of us our studing for our GCSE and we still can manage teams mate all i think you need to do is have think about days u balance school and lfs because i havnt been on lfs lately cos of school but i hope to be active again soon after i finished stig so take my advice mate and try it.
Guys theres abosoulty no need to :inq: me up the wall so give me a chance man :woohoo:

Lets see what u will say now.
Oh and no this is not a name change its a COMPANY so dont you dare say that I changed the name of it :tempted:
Quote from (The Stig) :Guys theres abosoulty no need to :inq: me up the wall so give me a chance man :woohoo:

i stopped giving you a chance several teams ago...
Well actully m8 all those other teams are closed i'm trying with this team arent I?
no loads of teams have been out there longer then you have been on lfs
Quote from (The Stig) :Its called a fliping company guys argh please just get that concept geese. I HAVE BEEN UNDER ALOT OF STRESS !!! SO HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE AT SCHOOL AND HAVE TO FILL OUT A LOAD OF TESTS OMG TELL ME NOW OR ELSE!!! ITS REAL AND ITS NOT RENAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been under a lot of stress? Well why start so many f*cking teams and other pointless things, If you're that stressed out...

You also mentioned that you've sat tests and would like someone to tell you how it feels. Well I'll tell you, It's not really that stressful if you actually deal with it in the correct manner.

I just sat 8 Standard Grades back in May and managed to pass them all, with time to help manage a team and do a bit of LFS. Sure I had to cut down my hours quite a bit, but I'd rather have qualifications than play a racing game. Now I've got some NABs coming up soon and will manage to find time to revise for them. Not to mention all the homework that I've received just starting the courses 3-4 weeks ago.

Now please stop f*cking saying you're stressed out. You're attitude is so wrong if you're just going to approach everything like that in life! Just thought I'd get you told straight.

Sorry everyone for my excessive language in the post, I'm just a bit stressed out haha
Seeing as this isn't going to get any nicer, how about you next start a thread when you've actually something to show people, so they might actually take you a little seriously.
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers
(144 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG