The online racing simulator
LFS Ingame meeting room. Attempt 2.
(196 posts, started )
Yeah, I think the Online chat server is gonna blow up....

Just one last thing, will this contribute to racers online too? If so, we could break 2 records in one!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Yeah, I think the Online chat server is gonna blow up....

Just one last thing, will this contribute to racers online too? If so, we could break 2 records in one!

Oh Man! I do not know, but sounds reallllly interesting
People should go chatroom more often, it would be fun and it would make the community better in social way. Or else, were gonna spam this forum till the bandwith exceeds Dont know, it exceeds with chatroom tho, so ... i dont know.
Quote from hazaky :People should go chatroom more often, it would be fun and it would make the community better in social way. Or else, were gonna spam this forum till the bandwith exceeds Dont know, it exceeds with chatroom tho, so ... i dont know.

I have said and I will say this again, Ingame Chatroom is flop and this is the one try about to make it useful

And yes, it is true what you said, an excellent thought about it
I think I take screenshots about how many people are in at same time for prove

Thank You Ctrl + S I can take many shots
Sorry for multiple posts but what we will see in Saturday is getting many questions about when Scirocco comes...
First try could be at 19:00GMT. I might be away though then . What I will do though is leave my PC on chat if I can . Second try could possibly be at 19:00GMT on a Sunday?
If the master server crashes remember we need to hide.
Quote from Luke.S :If the master server crashes remember we need to hide.

I do not think so, that it would crash easily tho
It would be the same as if you were browsing the in-game server list, so don't think it actually would crash..alltho I would laugh my ass off if you managed to crash the whole thing
i dont think their would be enough traffic to crash it but would be two things we done - famously overloaded the server and took a record.
Let's get a target: What about 50 for first?

EDIT: and if getting that easily, then 100
Quote from Luke.S :If the master server crashes remember we need to hide.

Wouldn't be a lot of point in us hiding, especially has we have publicised our plan on here so much, EVERYONE would know we were responsible!

Anyway, well looking forward to this!
how is current record as stated (11) or is it (24) proven?

sorry?
Quote from JasonJ :how is current record as stated (11) or is it (24) proven?

sorry?

24 is Proven yes and that day was got only 11
Ahhh, Today it will be happen btw,10 hours to go
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :24 is Proven yes and that day was got only 11

Am I the only one who remembers when there was ~50 people in there talking about a patch release? I'm guessing it was the FBM/SO Chicane patch - there were much more than 24.
Quote from mcintyrej :Am I the only one who remembers when there was ~50 people in there talking about a patch release? I'm guessing it was the FBM/SO Chicane patch - there were much more than 24.

Well, at least we have a target, over 50 and then reaching for hundred
I would love to be there but I'm going to a friend in Belgium today
This is gonna be good. Pity we can't save it as an mpr really
Quote from danthebangerboy :This is gonna be good. Pity we can't save it as an mpr really

We have a fraps and 2 TB hard disk space

but I say Ctrl + S

7 hours remaining!
Well, this could either be a great success, or it could be a catastrophic failure, and we could crash the online system. Fingers crossed guys!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Well, this could either be a great success, or it could be a catastrophic failure, and we could crash the online system. Fingers crossed guys!

In event there is said 18.00GMT :O?
Roofle! I knew there was gonna be an epic fail somewhere in this! :ices_rofl

LFS Ingame meeting room. Attempt 2.
(196 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG