The online racing simulator
LFS Ingame meeting room. Attempt 2.
(196 posts, started )
Hello again! it is long time when we last time did this. Anyway, I was thinking, should we do it again, but this time, with better results.

And with that, we should pick up a meeting day which is not RUINING any running leagues (if Master Server crashers). As no one didn't know that this will happen, we should be next time better warned with better knowledge.

in my opinion it was anyway a legendary meeting. Why we should not do it again? Im in for it. (max guests: 32 on room)

P.S. SPAMMING ALLOWED
We should arrange a time! Say about 19:00GMT on Saturday maybe .
#3 - senn
sure why not lol :P
Quote from shaun463 :We should arrange a time! Say about 19:00GMT on Saturday maybe .

Sounds an excellent!
I added an event to the event calendar
And i am about to add it to my signature just for good measure!
Won't be there , I won't have internet access that day, rehab you know...
Quote from danthebangerboy :And i am about to add it to my signature just for good measure!

haha nice idea, Actually, me too

Quote from Blas89 :Won't be there , I won't have internet access that day, rehab you know...

but don't worry, there will be always next time , just we do not know when
Canot make it either, why not take it on sunday 21.00 GMT1? Think there is a higher chance to have people joining then, since in saturday many people are out drinking and doing shit, while everyone tries to get well on sundays.
Quote from The Very End :Canot make it either, why not take it on sunday 21.00 GMT1? Think there is a higher chance to have people joining then, since in saturday many people are out drinking and doing shit, while everyone tries to get well on sundays.

Let's try that then not upcoming sunday but the next one there
Hmm either way works for me, just as long as it's not saturday, because then I am drunk
Quote from The Very End :Hmm either way works for me, just as long as it's not saturday, because then I am drunk

Excellent I would get banned if I am drunk in these forums
Why? I am posting shit and beeing drunk all the time at this forum
Lol.
Do you know the LFS world record LMAO
Well atleast theres a Set record to Beat .. 11 :P

Would be good if we can get atleast 100
Quote from Jordan2007 :
Well atleast theres a Set record to Beat .. 11 :P

Would be good if we can get atleast 100

I remember when one of the patches was about to be released a while ago there was ~50 people in the chat, can't remember exactly how many.
Quote from Tur8o :Do you know the LFS world record LMAO

The Angry Angel said. I hope that is the truth!
Hmm, if we get 100 peoples to get them there, that would be freakin' awsome
Think we'll crash the whole thing if there is 100 people there lol!
We will have to change the name from record attempt to capacity beta testing then!
It'll be great but think... we are going to break a record but did anyone know what is the current world record?
Quote from The Very End :Think we'll crash the whole thing if there is 100 people there lol!

That sounds like a chalange :P
Ll be in there
We think the current record stands at 24 connections, but how official that figure is i don't know.
Sounds fun count me in.
I will be there to set history

(196 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG