The online racing simulator
Quote from JI1nk :My skin)))

skin have .jpg format
.dds - other file, not for skins
That's not true actually - you can use skins in dds format too,you just need to place it in skins_dds folder. Some of LFS original skins are already there. And if you select "car skins: compressed" in graphics menu,all your jpg skins will be converted to dds for ingame use.
-
(RetroViper) DELETED by RetroViper : personal information in post
Crap!
This skin is alright but bad!
Attached images
XRT_ToyoComp.jpg
Crap!
This skin is good but bad
Attached images
XRT_ToyoComp.jpg
My first ever succesful replica, its a replica of this -

Skin itself -
Looks pretty neat, well done! Smile
Salss skin has way more detail and it looks way more appealing due to having more detail.
I don't want to sound like an ass, but mine is way more detailed.
but Bean0's was made 8 years ago... they aren't that much comparable
Good point.
I wasn't trying to sound like you had wasted your time or anything, don't get me wrong :P Your skin looks nice, I just recalled seeing such replica somewhere.
Good skin, but you should sort out the stretching issues. Also the most significant lettering ("TEXACO") is in a generic font, not the original one. Your skin is not as detailed as you probably think.

Also you could add an optional version without the Sierra mask (and possibly without Ford emblems), although it does fit the XRT better than most other fronst masks do in LFS.
Yeah, about the logo, I couldn't really find the font for it or the logo in a decent size so it wouldn't look low-res as hell since the skin is 3000x4000 something.

Also, I made this before I made the skin -

*S2 content*
*S2 content*
*S2 content*
*S2 content*
*S2 content*
*S2 content*
*S2 content*
*S2 content*

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG