The online racing simulator
Only in....
(41 posts, started )
Only in....
Only in.....Texas.
Only from brain-dead old chicks in Texas...
Oh god.. and I thought we were coming out of the racist society... :doh:
trying to pronounce them in my head was hard, then saying them out loud made me
Yo dawg we heard you like names, so we put a name in your name so you can identify yourself while you identify yourself.
Turning into a ****ing 4chan, I tell you.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Turning into a ****ing 4chan, I tell you.

At least theres not:

☻/
/▌
/ \ this is bob.. copy and paste bob and he will soon take over LFSForum

everywhere
Triforce newfag!
Only in Texas. :rolleyes: You can't understand them in conversation, and you can't understand their brains.
A lot of Asians people do this anyway. They have the their native name and an English name.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :A lot of Asians people do this anyway. They have the their native name and an English name.

Yeah, all the Asians I know have an English name as well. The ones that don't have an English name as well have incredibly easy names to pronounce, such as Yoon, Sung, etc.
Quote from chanoman315 :only in ...America

Are you surprised? Pi equals 3.0 in Oklahoma BY LAW
☻/
/▌
/ | bob!

on topic..

Lol how can you ban the purchising of vista? all i can say is good luck with that prospect.
What would she suggest "Bruce Lee" change his name too?..I must admit it IS hard to pronounce...nearly as difficult as "Jackie Chan"

I know..a nice easy to pronounce All-American name like Weinberger or Schwarzeneggar!!
Speaking of changing native names to easy-to-pronounce english names, my mate Paul's real name is Opeyami Fadiya. I just love how he picked Paul and stuck with it since it really has no relation to his real name at all
......WTF

Why doesn't Texas just secede or become part of Mexico? Oh no, that means they will be exposed to...shock, horror....NON AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, and I mean no offense to the majority of Amercans (heck, I'm moving to Washington State), but you guys have some really dumb state leaders.
Texas is the weirdest place ever! I DON'T EVER want to go there. Who would want to ban Vista? And who wants Asian people to change their name. Obviously, there is some IQ level missing in Texas.
Quote from squidhead :Are you surprised? Pi equals 3.0 in Oklahoma BY LAW

That...oh god.. i dont believe it

Only in....
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG