screen.jpg
Here's mine... Kimi's the king
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Actually

Attached images
2008-03-22_180524.png
Quote from SV 84 :Actually

What is this program everyone uses on the bottom of the screen? I want it!
Am I honestly the only person that can't stand any dock programs in Windows, simply because they always feel "broken" compared to how OS X does it?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Am I honestly the only person that can't stand any dock programs in Windows, simply because they always feel "broken" compared to how OS X does it?

Rocket Dock is very good, much nicer and smoother than Object Dock. It does most of what the Mac dock does and some things it doesn't but I don't like trying to make it look like the Mac dock is ever going to please Mac users, just accept it for what it is.
Quote from ajp71 :Rocket Dock is very good, much nicer and smoother than Object Dock. It does most of what the Mac dock does and some things it doesn't but I don't like trying to make it look like the Mac dock is ever going to please Mac users, just accept it for what it is.

Better than ObjectDock Plus? I dont think so...
Quote from SV 84 :Better than ObjectDock Plus? I dont think so...

Personally I found Rocket Dock far smoother and visually nicer to look at than Object Dock. I also found Object Dock would occasionally freeze on a slower computer.

EDIT - How do you get the labels (without icons) in Object Dock? Is that automatic or did you create an image for each of those?
here's mine
Attached images
plocha.JPG
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You only have to click on the attachment

Thanks, great wallpaper. Did you make this yourself? or is there a source for these kinds of wallpapers?
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Thanks, great wallpaper. Did you make this yourself? or is there a source for these kinds of wallpapers?

Nope, I found it in this topic Zeromussov uploaded it I think...
Quote from SV 84 :Better than ObjectDock Plus? I dont think so...

I HATE ObjectDock because it eats your computer's resources, as do MOST of those dock programs. That's why I don't use them. I hate cluttering up my computer with stuff like that that only slows it down and takes it longer to start up. That's why I use just Rainlendar and ONE Yahoo Widget and Miranda IM and that's IT. I simply added a toolbar to the Start Menu and put all my desktop icons there.
Mine
Attached images
screen 2.JPG
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I HATE ObjectDock because it eats your computer's resources, as do MOST of those dock programs. That's why I don't use them. I hate cluttering up my computer with stuff like that that only slows it down and takes it longer to start up. That's why I use just Rainlendar and ONE Yahoo Widget and Miranda IM and that's IT. I simply added a toolbar to the Start Menu and put all my desktop icons there.

Youre right about that, but after maaaany years work on XP I just wanna make some changes on default win (boring) interface...
i have just a simple desktop with finnish flag colours(the right ones are when its blue cross and white background) and fbm, my game name and 2 crosses. i made it when i were bored. actually its still WIP desktop pecause i make another fbm what is on blue background as white and its pictured from front pecause those two fbm's are dancing polka...its finnish dance
mine
Attached images
desk.JPG

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG