Jesus Jakg, she's a stunner!

I hope the "Niall" comment, wasn't pointed at me, rather than [DR] Niall
New!
Attached images
desktop.JPG
Quote from The General Lee :
I hope the "Niall" comment, wasn't pointed at me, rather than [DR] Niall

Who is this DR Niall you speak of?
Ahaha yeh Niall isn't par of the Dynamic Racers anymore.
Got bored the other day and made half a new desktop image.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
how i post stupid picture?!!!!?!?!? :weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:
Go to imageshack.us, and follow the instructions

Quote from The General Lee :Jesus Jakg, she's a stunner!

I agree
But, but, but...HOW?
Here's my new background. I got bored of Katie Downes.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Holy crap. You have almost the same setup as me. No icons, black windows theme, Miranda IM on desktop - although my skin is WAAYYYY better

The only difference is I also have a weather widget in the corner, and a small calendar of dates and stuff for college - but two of them disappear when my mouse isn't over them - so it's basically the same.

I'm looking for a substitute for my current Miranda skin, but since addons.miranda-im.org has been down for a while, I'm unable to get one
Quote from dev :I'm looking for a substitute for my current Miranda skin, but since addons.miranda-im.org has been down for a while, I'm unable to get one

Here's the one I use. Here's also a bunch of icons so you can customize the default icons. Personally I find that the colored circles go well with this minimalist skin.
You can see how it looks in the screenshot of my wallpaper - page 49 of this thread - second post.
Attached files
modern_titlebar(min).rar - 105.7 KB - 153 views
Miranda Icons.rar - 142.3 KB - 156 views
dev, have a look at deviantart.com, especially this section.
there are quite some skins, hope you´re able to find one
Jack. I'm gonna be completely honest. She looks like she's 8.
Quote from Biohazard :dev, have a look at deviantart.com, especially this section.
there are quite some skins, hope you´re able to find one

Would you believe that I registered there 20 minutes ago?

Browsing...

2 Stang70Fastback: Thank you
Did a bit of changing around

EDIT: Changed wallpaper, showed different stuff in screenshot. WARNING: Second screenshot is 2720x960 pixels.
Attached images
Screenshot.png
new.jpg
Just changed my wallpaper again.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jack. I'm gonna be completely honest. She looks like she's 8.

lol! how olds jak? and has any1 ever seen what jak looks like lol? jakg is LFS forum, so someone must have seen him somewhere!
I'm 16 and while there are pics of me out there they all look rubbish so I give up on posting them.
lol, just ive never seen "the" jackg, and btw hot girl freind u got ureself there
He's nowt special to look at, you'll be glad you haven't seen him
/me runs away from the Jakg backlash

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG