The online racing simulator
John, why do you need to run, he punches like a girl, and just running 5 metres he'd be winded anyways.
Quote from JohnUK89 :He's nowt special to look at, you'll be glad you haven't seen him
/me runs away from the Jakg backlash

What do you mean?

Sorry Jak, I had to post it. This one makes me cry with laughter everytime I see it.
Attached images
Jackg.jpg
ha ha ha ha ha ha, yeah im sure he looks like that normally, no editing what so ever
You had to post it, didn't you...

*strikes Beefyman off Christmas card list*

AFAIK theres a pic of me at www.Jakg.com/Stuff/Jakg.jpg. CBA to check the link, though.
That pic was taken a while back when I had a Momo, and so I was probably 14/15 when that pic was taken. Will try to get a proper pic later, but chances are it'll come out crap so I wont post it :P

@ Dustin - GRRRRRRR.
i have a momo, its doing me fine my first wheel, i presume you have a g25 now
edit: just watched your first ever lfs video, great vid, awesome song, definetly my favourite! bitter weet symphony - The Verve FTW!
After not getting on with macs.. the boss ordered me in a new box

OK, it's running windoze blista (now with all the stupid UAC etc disabled) but a 2.4Ghz quad-core with 3Gb RAM and 22" screen... runs the coding editors / IDEs I need just fine

Wallpaper's a quick 5 min jobbie as a result of some Photoshop filter experiments.

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
work_desktop.jpg
Which is coincidental, seeing I've just ordered myself a Macbook Pro last night.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Which is coincidental, seeing I've just ordered myself a Macbook Pro last night.

There's plenty of those floating around here. Mike, the other tech fella swears by his.

I asked for XP, to which the boss replied "Vista it is then" with a dodgy grin on his chops

Still.. I also got a cool gadget to easy the pain of using blista.... electronic bubblewrap

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
Image003-small.jpg
I haven't decided yet. Do I want an XP or Vista to be along side OSX on my MBP. I've used Vista on my iMac for the past... 8 months and not hated it entirely, but after using XP a bit the other day, I liked it. Decision that I have 3 days to make.

<Comments going "LULZ VISTA SUX" are welcomed, if they provide proper backing up, else I can finally make an accurate decision that said person might be a moron>
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I haven't decided yet. Do I want an XP or Vista to be along side OSX on my MBP. I've used Vista on my iMac for the past... 8 months and not hated it entirely, but after using XP a bit the other day, I liked it. Decision that I have 3 days to make.

<Comments going "LULZ VISTA SUX" are welcomed, if they provide proper backing up, else I can finally make an accurate decision that said person might be a moron>

I wouldn't buy / install vista myself, but as an OS to just run a few editors, firefox and PuTTY on in The Workplace(tm) it seems to suffice (not sure what it'd be like on older hardware though).

That said, I've only used it since the box was delivered on Friday, so can't really give a proper opinion on it.. but my guess would be that if all you want to do is check e-mail / browse a few sites, it's probably fine (ignoring the ridiculous system requirements (one reason I wouldn't buy / install it myself.. no OS should require that kind of performance)) but I have a gut feeling if you need to actually do stuff to / with the _OS_ it'll be a nightmare (as are most versions of windoze though).

Still doesn't appear to be a proper multi-user OS like windoze has tried to be since 2k. At least that's one thing OS X appears to handle ok

Regards,

Ian
I've been using it, and it's not terribly bad. It doesn't seem to mess up much but all I do in Vista is really play games, where as OSX is for everything else. I think I'm gonna end up going with XP, so I can have a contrast. OSX+Vista on my iMac, and OSX+XP on MBP.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :this would be my current desktop

I tried that program. It's REALLY cool, but it get's annoying as an everyday thing. Fun to fool around with though.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I tried that program. It's REALLY cool, but it get's annoying as an everyday thing. Fun to fool around with though.

Exactly the same I`m thinking. Looks really cool, but would mess up my head if I used it for normal use.
Yeah - and while I found the setup works very well, it was still a big buggy (e.g. it's hard to perform the right action on an icon in the correct hotspot a lot of times.)
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I tried that program. It's REALLY cool, but it get's annoying as an everyday thing. Fun to fool around with though.

where can you get that program? looks intresting to try
Here's my lfs rig .
Attached images
my lfs rig 001.JPG
ooh shit i thought it meant your pc not your background well it's called a desktop pc so /me is off the hook.
2 Luke.S: Your desk is actually tidy compared to mine
Casual desktop...

Attached images
Casual_by_SV84.png
Mars.

Kinda fitting, given today was Arthur C Clarke's last on this planet
Attached images
marsdesktop.JPG
mine :>
Attached images
desktop.jpg

Post your desktop!