The online racing simulator
Not that much, I actually miss my S13 more. GTS-T or a Silvia with RB26/2JZ is my preferred choice now, what future brings, shall be seen.

From what I've heard, the GT-R is still with the bloke I sold it to and he's taking very good care of it.
My portable at work.

Attached images
_2013-01-28_15-39-18.jpg
is that a porsche?
Yep, 935 I believe.
ponyponypony
Attached images
ajbg.jpg
:lovies:
Attached images
desktop.gif
Clean slate.
Attached images
clean.jpg
inb4 Sebring
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Yeah, I'm into trucks now.
Attached images
desk.jpg
Attached images
dekstop.jpg
Backup monitor, crappy resolution.
Attached images
2b45985d8e96706c2f87a9742b2e6231.png
ui
Attached images
des1.jpg
Small update. Got a few hundred minimal wallpapers shuffled in the background.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Attached images
Bildschirmfoto vom 2013-03-20 23:25:50.jpg
Quote from MorfeasFX :After almost 8 years, i should quote myself...

^holy quote batman!

here is mine.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Attached images
k..jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Small update. Got a few hundred minimal wallpapers shuffled in the background.

i love the look of this, tell me how
Shine 2.0 VS for Windows 7 together with a few Rainmeter themes I put together. I'll have to take a look to see what exactly I used.
Quote from Omar1 :i love the look of this, tell me how

if you're speaking about the random wallpapers:

I dont know about windows 7 or Vista (didnt search about it) but on windows 8 you can create a folder, put the wallpapers in there, use one of them and the next time you open "personalize" (right click on desktop) you can navigate on "choose desktop background" and use the checkbox on the pictures you want to use, next you can change the interval of the "slideshow" and use random queue of changing.

(check my attached file)
Attached images
Screenshot (40).jpg
Exactly the same on Vista and 7, but I don't think that's what he meant.
Quote from Bose321 :Exactly the same on Vista and 7, but I don't think that's what he meant.

no, i meant the clock and theme
Quote from Bose321 :Shine 2.0 VS for Windows 7 together with a few Rainmeter themes I put together. I'll have to take a look to see what exactly I used.

Quote from Omar1 :no, i meant the clock and theme

So, the theme is this one: https://zainadeel.deviantart.c ... 0-for-Windows-7-172671190

The clock is a mix of a few things. Install Rainmeter and download this:

https://marcarnal.deviantart.c ... k-for-rainmeter-191393706

You can edit the colours of the digits by editing .png files. The other things in the clock that I have are not part of this skin, but wouldn't that much of a trouble I think to make yourself. I think I could back up the settings I use which you can import, but I'm not sure about that.
thanks man, how the hell do i make the 24 hour style english? its french... but the 12 hour style is in english

edit: oh yeah and get the pc information up

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG