The online racing simulator
This.
Attached images
kkkkk.jpg
Quote from Omar1 :another change... see how long i can go with all my desktop items in a 'secret' folder. Also not sure about the rainmeter theme yet

Got your IP.
watch out we have a bad-ass over here !! :twirl:
New windows 8 desktop

but the wallpaper can't be changed
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
Maybe you should get the actual released version, instead of a preview version?
nah i don't want to support windows by purchasing a license, would rather donate the money to the FSF or a good cause
Or just go back to Win7 that's actually useable.
Quote from Test Driver :nah i don't want to support windows by purchasing a license, would rather donate the money to the FSF or a good cause

Enjoy the moment when your version of W8 no longer works.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Or just go back to Win7 that's actually useable.

Or go back to DOS.
If i only had it, the only thing i could return to is windows xp. But the RC is running acceptable, so i'll stick to it

Quote from Bose321 :Enjoy the moment when your version of W8 no longer works.

Or go back to DOS.

Somewhere I read that they already shut it down in january. It's still working though. Let's see what happens . I had it in a vm for months, and there were no problems, so i decided to do a real install.
This. :lovies3d:
Attached images
dktp.jpg
Got a high-res sauce?
Found that one on FB, but there's more here. Lower res, though.

E: y u do this, Karl.
Thanks.
Updated mine because of NR24
Attached images
asdfz0r.jpg
Awesome wallpaper TypeRacing
new
Attached images
newwalllpapergolf.jpg
Quote from TypeRacing :Updated mine because of NR24

That is a brilliant art work there. Do you guys really know german language well enough to get the references? I don't know one single word of Uzbek or Latvian. :0
Mein
Attached images
desk.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Do you guys really know german language well enough to get the references? I don't know one single word of Uzbek or Latvian. :0

Since I've learnt German for some time, then I can understand some puns, but not all unfortunally. So I googled others and actually found out some funny corner names like Fuchsröhre and its orgin. Old man with a bird is still mystery.
And btw I'm Estonian :O

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG