The online racing simulator
I believe I have backed up my files that you need.

After you open the .rar open 'For Omar1_1.0.rmskin' first, which installs the things for the CPU and RAM etc.

After that run the 'For Omar1_2_1.0.rmskin', which runs the layout I created.

I hope it works without a lot of tinkering.
Attached files
Rainmeter.rar - 255 KB - 152 views
Quote from Bose321 :I believe I have backed up my files that you need.

After you open the .rar open 'For Omar1_1.0.rmskin' first, which installs the things for the CPU and RAM etc.

After that run the 'For Omar1_2_1.0.rmskin', which runs the layout I created.

I hope it works without a lot of tinkering.

thanks, but when i load the 2nd one, it makes everything disappear and i dont see any layout
Derp... I saved the layout as an empty one...

Try this one please.
Attached files
For Omar1_3_1.0.rar - 97.5 KB - 171 views
herp-a-derp looks good, but the time and date arent in english, how do i change it?
Quote from Omar1 :herp-a-derp looks good, but the time and date arent in english, how do i change it?

Ah ofcourse. Right-click on the big digit and then press the option above refresh (edit or something). Sorry I can't be any more specific, I don't have my Rainmeter in English.

Look in the 'Cowon Clock.ini' for:
Substitute="January":"Januari","February":"Februari","March":"Maart","April":"April","May":"Mei","June":"Juni","July":"Juli","August":"Augustus","September":"September","October":"Oktober","November":"November","December":"December","Monday":"Maandag","Tuesday":"Dinsdag","Wednesday":"Woensdag","Thursday":"Donderdag","Friday":"Vrijdag","Saturday":"Zaterdag","Sunday":"Zondag"

I'm not 100% sure, but if you remove this line it should go back to English. If not, just change the Dutch back to English in that line. Remember to repeat the same a few lines below this. Good luck.
worked thanks!
one final question: can i make the little things bigger?
The PC information things?

If you go to C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Minimal Typography

You can edit the VAR.txt and change the fontsizes. You will most likely have to edit the placement of them as well. If you make them a lot bigger you also have to change the height and width of the fields, but you'll have to find that out for yourself I guess.

edit: The clock things (like date) have to be edited separately.
If you changed your weathercode and refreshed the skin it should work. I can't really tell what's wrong from here...
[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=5000
[B]URL=http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Aylesbury+UKXX0204:1:UK[/B]
RegExp="(?siU).*<locale>(.*)</locale>.*<ut>(.*)</ut>.*<ud>(.*)</ud>.*<us>(.*)</us>.*<up>(.*)</up>.*<ur>(.*)</ur>.*<loc id="(.*)">.*<dnam>(.*)</dnam>.*<tm>(.*)</tm>.*<lat>(.*)</lat>.*<lon>(.*)</lon>.*<sunr>(.*)</sunr>.*<suns>(.*)</suns>.*<zone>(.*)</zone>.*<cc>.*<lsup>(.*)</lsup>.*<obst>(.*)</obst>.*<tmp>(.*)</tmp>.*<flik>(.*)</flik>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<icon>(.*)</icon>.*<bar>.*<r>(.*)</r>.*<d>(.*)</d>.*<wind>.*<s>(.*)</s>.*<gust>(.*)</gust>.*<d>(.*)</d>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<hmid>(.*)</hmid>.*<vis>(.*)</vis>.*<uv>.*<i>(.*)</i>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<dewp>(.*)</dewp>.*<moon>.*<icon>(.*)</icon>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*"
FinishAction=!Execute ["#CurrentPath#Set.exe" "#CurrentPath#Wallpapers\[MeasureIcon].jpg"]

should work :/

edit: weird, just downloaded a different one and it worked straight away
few hours later, not fully done yet, still need to do theme
Attached images
desktopfinally.jpg
Playing around with GeekTool again...
Attached images
Screen shot 2013-03-21 at 7.55.24 PM.jpg
My laptop, probably the most boring desktop, but I don't use the laptop that often anyways.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :My laptop, probably the most boring desktop, but I don't use the laptop that often anyways.

What's the little icon "sticking" right above the wifi's signal bar ?? :twirl:
(Check post #4950)

I only have those 5 bars showing wifi signal strength.
It's not wifi, it's 3G connection.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's not wifi, it's 3G connection.

Ah right, it crossed my mind just wanted to confirm
Mine.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
hide yo setup
bose halp, i have no idea where .ico files go to change icons
Icon files for what exactly?
the taskbar

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG