The online racing simulator
Woohoo LR will take part too
Yeah, u know organizators of this race event, because they was organising really cool 16h race on Kyoto Ring GP Long track in winter with 4 servers, 3 classes. Our nation's team was participating here. We had really great time. So, im probably in
Sounds so mint. I hope i can race there..
Quote from buck77 :i might show up!!!

really great choice of track!

really fast and really slow corners... \o/

i can almost hear they playing TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES from RACER X [Paul Gilbert] for the video presentation of this one!

when is it gonna be?

Quote from racer hero :October 17th.

Quote from buck77 :thx m8!!

Do you know at what UTC time is it gonna start?!
Quote from buck77 :Do you know at what UTC time is it gonna start?!

From what I know, that hasn't been released yet.
Experion Racing will defintley enter this one
what are the times for the XFR that we should be getting as i know i could look on LFS World but thats hotlapping this is a 16h indurance race
Quote from swisscosmo :what are the times for the XFR that we should be getting as i know i could look on LFS World but thats hotlapping this is a 16h indurance race

knock a second off the WR usually is about right.
I will try to get my last year's team mates together and see if we'll be able to race again this year.
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
will u guys be allowing single driver entries?
probably not. The event's spirit is based on the idea of forming a team and racing together. Slots on the servers have a high value, and we are not willing to get it blocked by one person where four could have had fun.
Quote from buck77 :Do you know at what UTC time is it gonna start?!

18:00 UTC probably
-
(SRR Marty) DELETED by SRR Marty
Interesting track, im not quite fast son it, but i intend to run GT2 anyway, now i just need a team. Looking foward to when the sign ups open.
Quote from Blas89 :I will try to get my last year's team mates together and see if we'll be able to race again this year.

I would
I will be there for sure.
this is gonna be huge! \o/
Signings will be taken during this month right?
yes
We are all waiting the opening
UFR will be available ?
The Cars driven are GT1, GT2 and NGT like last year.

Only thing that is different is, that GT1 and GT2 will get a better balance , but i think in the next few hours there will be more news.
Quote :1.5.1. Each team can sign in only 1 car per class. If the team wants to participate in more than 1 class, the chosen car has to be different. (Means if you want FZR in GT-1 you can't choose FZR for GT-2 ) The maximum number of drivers per car is 6, with maximum 4 of them finally driving the car. It is not allowed to drive more than one car.

Any reason for that? It sounds very strange to me that you can't use FZR in both classes... Some people want to use this as a sort of preparation for MoE
reason: It guarantees more variation of cars, which creates more tension in this race, because theres more different cars.

We know, that some teams won't like that, because they want to train for the MoE. These teams shall contact me. Maybe we find a way to solve that problem.

The main reason is, that we want to have less FZRs and more FXR and XRR on track. (in GT1 and GT2)
I disagree with that rule, forcing ppl to use different cars in classes. That isn't sport spirit. Drivers should have freedom to race whatever they want, not to force them into something.
And I disagree with limiting only 1 team per class too. I find this as one of main things that makes it different to MoE (more cars allowed in one class per team)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG