The online racing simulator
Quote from N I K I :I disagree with that rule, forcing ppl to use different cars in classes. That isn't sport spirit. Drivers should have freedom to race whatever they want, not to force them into something.
And I disagree with limiting only 1 team per class too. I find this as one of main things that makes it different to MoE (more cars allowed in one class per team).

+1 to that
i just can say to that, that this rule will just exist until we announce something different. We want to give all teams the same chance to get a GT1 team. Last year some teams even had 3 Teams in one class and took other teams the chance to participate in that class. Therefore this rule.
Yes, three cars might be a little bit too much, therefor, maybe you should limit it to two cars, but one is a bit extreme.
maybe we'll do that, but until the sign ups start there is still a week to go.

Eventually, there will be some Rulechanges, because of general discussion, but like i said, there is still a week to go.
Ok. Thank you for your flexibility, understanding and common sense.
no problem.

this event is for the community, if the community doesn't like it, it would be an epic fail, so we have to be flexible
Quote from commandermas :i just can say to that, that this rule will just exist until we announce something different. We want to give all teams the same chance to get a GT1 team. Last year some teams even had 3 Teams in one class and took other teams the chance to participate in that class. Therefore this rule.

I agree with that, but what I don't agree is the restriction between different classes. The best way to get a varied grid is to balance the cars equally, but let everyone chose their car freely. I mean, why would a GT2 team be "penalized" because of the GT1 team's car choice? :/
Quote from commandermas :reason: It guarantees more variation of cars, which creates more tension in this race, because theres more different cars.

We know, that some teams won't like that, because they want to train for the MoE. These teams shall contact me. Maybe we find a way to solve that problem.

The main reason is, that we want to have less FZRs and more FXR and XRR on track. (in GT1 and GT2)

I like this point cause I think there should be much more XRR on the track! :-)
why not only allow 1 car in each class initially and then when your running dry on entries open it up for a second car. Like we do in IGTC
thats the way i think i will do it
Very interesting!

One question, I do not understand the rule about the number of drivers. Rules say up to 6 drivers per team but only 4 drive? I don't follow.
Quote from vicbel :Very interesting!

One question, I do not understand the rule about the number of drivers. Rules say up to 6 drivers per team but only 4 drive? I don't follow.

6 drivers:
4 main
2 reserve
And one thing I wanted to ask - why does it start at 1800 UTC, therefore running overnight, when it could [for example] start at 0700 UTC, and be finished by 2200 UTC?
That is the special of this event since it exist.
Quote from J@tko :And one thing I wanted to ask - why does it start at 1800 UTC, therefore running overnight, when it could [for example] start at 0700 UTC, and be finished by 2200 UTC?

because night is when some of us find it better, because of the peace in a room for example, no phonecalls and that shit
Quote from chanoman315 :because night is when some of us find it better, because of the peace in a room for example, no phonecalls and that shit

AGREED!
Quote from J@tko :And one thing I wanted to ask - why does it start at 1800 UTC, therefore running overnight, when it could [for example] start at 0700 UTC, and be finished by 2200 UTC?

+1 for this suggestion.

Quote from chanoman315 :because night is when some of us find it better, because of the peace in a room for example, no phonecalls and that shit

The race will be on saturday... i think that there wont be much phonecalls and that shit on saturday...

Yeah thats a good point, agreed, but at 3am? Please....
Jackson - It's only 3 am (or worse) in the civilized world
Quote from hyntty :Jackson - It's only 3 am (or worse) in the civilized world

1800 + 16h = 1000 the next day...
1800 UTC is 1500 for me...

So it will be 3 PM. From 3PM to 7AM next day... Will be up all night long!!!

MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME! LMAO
Quote from buck77 :1800 UTC is 1500 for me...

So it will be 3 PM. From 3PM to 7AM next day... Will be up all night long!!!

MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME! LMAO

thats why move the start earlier... For example America and Europa will benefit from that.
Quote from EliteAti :thats why move the start earlier... For example America and Europa will benefit from that.

but than i will kill my lunch time [i'm thinking of me for the moment, but it really can be better for some drivers]!

tbh i like the time how it is right now!
the race has started at 18:00 UTC for two times now..we wont change it..it worked perfectly every year and nobody complained about this yet.
Quote from EliteAti :thats why move the start earlier... For example America and Europa will benefit from that.

ehrm no, it's 12pm for me ... so it's all day till 3am something like that, if you guys move it ( it wont be moved ) will be worse imo for us

16h Track 2009
(194 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG