The online racing simulator
I didn't quiet understand your message but it doesn't matter if you register first or last, what matters is your quali time, if you're slow you'll race on server 3 and if you're an alien you'll race on server 1 (For example).
exactly. the best qualifiers will be on server 1 and so on.

it is possible to announce 6 drivers per team, but only 4 are allowed to drive. If more drivers take part in the race, the team will be disqualified.

sign ups will start this weekend and there will be a registrationpage where you can see which teams are registered.
Quote from commandermas :exactly. the best qualifiers will be on server 1 and so on.

it is possible to announce 6 drivers per team, but only 4 are allowed to drive. If more drivers take part in the race, the team will be disqualified.

sign ups will start this weekend and there will be a registrationpage where you can see which teams are registered.

Thanks sry for my unclear message
Didn`t understand the ruele with only 4 driver could race.
Why couldn`t each team use so much drivers like they want for 1 car?
I'm getting an 'internal server error' with IE every time i try register, so this is preventing me from signing up.
i could register with ie8 without any problems.

you can try to register with firefox.
I'll try Safari, as IE and Safari are the only browsers I have here right now.

E: Doesnt work, if I give someone else my activation link and details would you activate me please?
Quick question.

During the registration do you need to enter all member who will race? Because we only have 2 at the moment, as the other drivers are still not sure if they will be able to participate. Will editing be allowed later on?
you can edit everything afterwards. if it isn't editable just contact me
Alrighty. Thanks!
When will the Skin Templates be released.
commander said yesterday that the will be released on sunday
Okay, tried registering a few times, it isn't working, could someone please fix this as I want to register, and I'm afraid of missing out on a NGT place.
Quote from pacesetter :Okay, tried registering a few times, it isn't working, could someone please fix this as I want to register, and I'm afraid of missing out on a NGT place.

There's still god knows how many NGT places left, don't fret about it mate
Quote from Wilko868 :There's still god knows how many NGT places left, don't fret about it mate

Yep haha - and GT2 is full already
Amazing how fast the GT2 filled up Good thing we got our spot
Thats so crazy, i registered right when the time reached zero and there were 4 teams already registered CRAZY LURKERS!!!
lawl gt2 already full ( kick 10 places outa the ngt field :shy ?
Quote from Rudy van Buren :lawl gt2 already full ( kick 10 places outa the ngt field :shy ?

not before September.

If there are free places in the NGT we maybe think about changing them to GT2 or GT1 spots
:rolleyes:

(NGT class, #low Racing GT2)
Attached images
lowfail.jpg
LAWL.

I think they registered when there was a GT2 place left, but validated to late and changed to NGT then
Quote :Abfrage konnte nicht ausgef�hrt werden:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Souza', d2_nationality='AUS', d3_first_name='', d3_last_name='' at line 9

I get this while trying to add a driver
send me a pm which names i should add and i'll do that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG