The online racing simulator
I will party at my house, will drink Vodka and all kind of things so if I drive a bit weird don't worry I'm okay.
Quote from Blas89 :I will party at my house, will drink Vodka and all kind of things so if I drive a bit weird don't worry I'm okay.

I'm personally little bit worry about you, then... :scared:
Quote from Blas89 :I will party at my house, will drink Vodka and all kind of things so if I drive a bit weird don't worry I'm okay.

Don't even try. :ouch:
Quote from commandermas :After we couldn't let this chance for a 1st April Joke pass, we really want to announce the Track for the 16h Race 2009.

You had to wait a long time now. We thought that this time it should be a bit harder, so no one wants to drive alone. Therefore we took AS7R with the GT1, GT2 and NGT Cars. The registration will be open in June, so there will be more information then.

Have fun while training.

Greetings the Organisators of the Racing Minds

hey guys! back to topic...
Ok guys, lets get serious

Any official comment on when we get to sign-up?
if its going to start at 18:00UTC that will be 11AM for me but it'll end at 3am the next day if my calculations are correct and if so i guess i'll be taking the 1st or second stint.
you want an official comment? then here it is:

the sign-ups will be opened, when i can set at least a good handicapdistribution for the GT1 and GT2. And as there are just a few laptimes, i won't have the sign-ups this weekend.

I would like especially the good drivers to do some laps (could even be some more ) on the three servers that can be found here.

I will set the date for the sign-ups to July 4th.
USA Independence Day!

You can count me in, together with the best SRLT drivers!!!
after some practice with

For the GT-1 class weight ballast has to be carried by the following cars:
- FZR: +50 kg
The GT-2 class is handicaped by air-restriktor, as follows:
- FZR: 20% + 25kg
- FXR: 23%
- XRR: 24%
Handicaps are not fix yet

this.

I would propose

GT1 -

FZR: +25kg
XRR: +05kg
FXR: --

GT2 -
FZR: 20% + 15 / 20kg
XRR: 23%
FXR: 23%

- Big problem - The tyres. with weight in GT1 they burn like a witch.
Quote from baSh0r :

I can confirm that. I find it very hard to keep the tyres alive
tbh its not fun to "just" watch tyres not to explode all the time. WOuld be great to keep it like this or less, because over 30kg weight its shit
Yeah, tyres are very unfriendly. :jedi:
we could use 25kg or less...

what you think?
i would like to see laps driven on the three servers. I think that 25kg is enough for the GT1 FZR, but as long as i don't see enough good laps, i won't get the handicaps fixed and as long as the handicaps aren't fix, the sign-ups won't open, so its on you atm.
Quote from baSh0r :after some practice with

I would propose

GT1 -

FZR: +25kg
XRR: +05kg
FXR: --

GT2 -

I think your GT2 settings are really good. As far as GT1, the FZR is about right, but the XRR shouldn't really need weight as the hairpins will hinder it enough.
Quote from PMD9409 :I think your GT2 settings are really good. As far as GT1, the FZR is about right, but the XRR shouldn't really need weight as the hairpins will hinder it enough.

Actually it does need, to make FXR competitive.
And I'd maybe go with 20kg for GT1 FZR because of horrible tires overheating on this track.

Quote from baSh0r :
GT2 -

These are MoE restrictions: FZR 20%, FXR 24%, and XRR 25%.
Why to go with only 23% on XRR and specially on FXR if FZR has 15 / 20 extra kg weight :|
When will this event be? Unless this hasnt been determined yet. Cars?

For the drivers.... 4 main ? 2 reserve? What are the reserves for? So sign my team up.. (Last lap Motorsports)
I dont really understand somethings that were posted as im a noob to lfs and never raced enduro before.
How about you go read the first post, and if you don't have all the info read the rest of the posts for possibly same questions asked and answered and then post? And check other topics also.
Quote from N I K I :Actually it does need, to make FXR competitive.
And I'd maybe go with 20kg for GT1 FZR because of horrible tires overheating on this track.

These are MoE restrictions: FZR 20%, FXR 24%, and XRR 25%.
Why to go with only 23% on XRR and specially on FXR if FZR has 15 / 20 extra kg weight :|

hm just as a small information:

we had a race on this track and a FZR with 98kg weight won and he just had small problems with overheating tyres.

We also found out that FXR and XRR are about the same speed on this track with 23% restrictions. If you don't believe this, try some laps and find out, that the FXR can do 52's in Qualifying like the XRR. Only the FZR can do about 51's, so he is too fast and needs handicap and if noone will drive, i will put the weight in, that i find best, even if it might be too much.

P.S. the MoE restriction not interesting for me. In our League, we had some good FXR drivers (handicap of 23%) and another good driver beat them in the FZR with 20% restriction, without the slightest problem. Even the second race with 55kg of additional handicap was won by him. Hm maybe the FZR is overpowered in the MoE, but hey maybe thats what they want...
what were those GT1 lap times?
low 50s high 49s
I would agree that the FZR was overpowered in MoE this year, both in GT1 and GT2. Hence no one running the XRR in either class.

And this is a track that naturally favors the FZR, so...
50s and 49s is not what i'd call great pace. i'd expect at least mid 48s... I doubt you could really call that a quality example
you want mid 48s in the FZR, because the FXRs can't do that speed in the race. so the speed i want you to have is low/mid 49s

i also didn't say that's a great pace, but try some laps with 98kg yourself in a set that endurs more than one hour without major tireproblems and then tell me what a great pace with that handicap is...
Quote from commandermas :i just can say to that, that this rule will just exist until we announce something different. We want to give all teams the same chance to get a GT1 team. Last year some teams even had 3 Teams in one class and took other teams the chance to participate in that class. Therefore this rule.

The AM kLaN of www.lfsla.net supports this rule.

Thanks so much for the good work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG