The online racing simulator
Quote from commandermas :you want mid 48s in the FZR, because the FXRs can't do that speed in the race. so the speed i want you to have is low/mid 49s

i also didn't say that's a great pace, but try some laps with 98kg yourself in a set that endurs more than one hour without major tireproblems and then tell me what a great pace with that handicap is...

I wasn't talking about the FZR pace but the XRR and FXR pace. As a general rule i say the fastest lap on r3 with low fuel would be about 1 second off the WR, give or take 2/3 tenths. The XRR record is 46.9 so at least a mid 48 for the XRR is imo reasonable, same with the FXR, it's a 47.4 so again mid 48s, very reasonable imo.

Also count in the fact the FXR and XRR will save about 3/4 seconds each pit stop due to fuel which will multiply over a 16 hr race to over a minute
What are good GT2 times ? I drove 30 laps and my pb is 1.56.77 with FXR Are .52.xx possible?
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
I have 1:55 in FXR, and i am in no way fast so.
just look here you can see low 53s driven with FZR, XRR and FXR, so 52s are possible

1.52 is possible
Nice 52.99 ^^ We are FXR driver, so i see that 53.27 possible
here you can see low 53s done by FXRs (the drivers with red numbers use GT2 Cars)
Was that a hotlap while pushing really hard? Because I had to slide mine and pretty much destroy my tires to get the lap I got. Just wondering, I don't want the qualifying to be nice and equal, and then have one car dominate in race (or vice versa).
1st split sucked, 2nd split was good, 3rd and 4th split are okish.

Think a 1.52.5 is a perfect lap for me in xrr but doing it is another task.
Attached files
rc10racer_AS7R_XRR_15288.spr - 99.2 KB - 258 views
I cant wait for sign up my UFR team, you have some possible date for the opening?

Best regards for www.lfsla.net =)
Judging from IGTC at AS7 standard, I'd say ballasts need to be at least 50kg for the FZR. The gap unballasted is something like 1.5 seconds, you don't make that up with 20kg. In fact you only make up about 1/3 of that with 20kg. The XRR should be a fraction slower over a single lap under optimal conditions because of its lighter fuel load and shorter pits, but you're talking just a couple tenths.

The IGTC ballasts are pretty good over the season, but they disadvantage the XRR far too heavily at a couple tracks. This track is definitely one of those.
Quote :1.5.1. Each team can sign in only 1 car per class. If the team wants to participate in more than 1 class, the chosen car has to be different. (Means if you want FZR in GT-1 you can't choose FZR for GT-2 ) The maximum number of drivers per car is 6, with maximum 4 of them finally driving the car. It is not allowed to drive more than one car.

Is this rule still fix or will it be changed in anyway?
The final rules will be online on Thursday.
baaaab
Will be the Skintemplates released with the opening of the Signup or maybe earlier or later?

Greets
i think the templates will be released this Weekend
Nice, that means I can finish off my skin
Does anyone know when the race is going to be because i'll be going to puplic school next year instead of homeschooling and when i homeschooled i was able to race almost when ever but since i go to puplic shcool now i can't and i can only really race on the week ends
itll be on a weekend
Quote from dan926 :itll be on a weekend

goodie thats the best i can ask as of now i guess
Where too signup?
As said at the forum, sign ups will start the 4th july. But where can i sign up? I think that i may entered you webside, but the link was damaged, so that was a no go...

Didnt really know where to ask, so just did it here

btw, it sounds very nice
Quote from Flingoko :As said at the forum, sign ups will start the 4th july. But where can i sign up? I think that i may entered you webside, but the link was damaged, so that was a no go...

Didnt really know where to ask, so just did it here

btw, it sounds very nice

Its being delayed another week sadly but when it is open you sign up in the currently locked thread in below this thread called 16 Hour Signups i think.
Quote from swisscosmo :Its being delayed another week sadly but when it is open you sign up in the currently locked thread in below this thread called 16 Hour Signups i think.

Ok Thanks alot

btw. is there a limit for how many drivers in the race? or are there more servers?
Quote from Flingoko :Ok Thanks alot

btw. is there a limit for how many drivers in the race? or are there more servers?

i've never being in a 16 hour race but i've heard that when you sign up its not first come first server you sign up and then you get picked into the race depending on some sutff but i don't know if its true. How many drivers i think its 6 or 4

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG