The online racing simulator
driver clocked at 250km/h
(47 posts, started )
http://www.thestar.com/Crime/article/595630

Quote :A 26-year-old Toronto man was clocked roaring down Hwy. 400 at an unprecedented 250 kilometres an hour just after midnight. "That's the highest we've got someone at that I know of," said Ontario Provincial Police Sgt. Dave Woodford. The suspect was driving an Infiniti G35 at its top speed south on 400 near Finch when he was tracked with a laser around 12:30 a.m., Woodford said.

wow. :Eyecrazy:
crazy fast! that's 150 mph! woah! he should've done that at night when no one was around!
word has it, toronto is a city like new york, even in the middle of the night, the city is busy.

i dislike overpacked death mazes, so i don't go there very often.
Quote from bunder9999 :word has it, toronto is a city like new york, even in the middle of the night, the city is busy.

ah. I see. I have never been to Canada, so how should I know? I say, do that either at a track, the Autobahn, or the Wangan C1. People at the Wangan C1 in Japan get up to 230 mph over there.
Yes but there's no snow on Wangan C1. This guy was doing 250kmh on winter tires at -15 celcius!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :crazy fast! that's 150 mph! woah! he should've done that at night when no one was around!

You even read that?
Pff, I'd be impressed if it was >350km/h. If you're going to be a twat on public roads at least do it right
Quote from bunder9999 :word has it, toronto is a city like new york, even in the middle of the night, the city is busy.

You're just jealous because you're from Hamilton
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :crazy fast! that's 150 mph! woah! he should've done that at night when no one was around!

I'd like to have a word with whoever taught you to read.
Quote from Stefani24 :You even read that?

Quote from wheel4hummer :I'd like to have a word with whoever taught you to read.

yes, I'm actually doing research:jawdrop:! crazy huh? anyway, I can read. I'm 16, not 4. Anyway, I did not read the part that he was doing it in winter, on snow tires. So, this guy is nuts. Anyway, I still would do that speed on the Wangan. Police aren't really there; the roads are flat, smooth, and wide; and so many racers go crazy fast there. People get like 1000+hp into their cars, then they just slam the gas, and let her fly!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ah. I see. I have never been to Canada, so how should I know?

You need to actually go to Canada to know that Toronto is a city?!
Quote from Kalev EST :You need to actually go to Canada to know that Toronto is a city?!

Well... he is American.
#16 - 5haz
I saw a news article once about a man in Wales who was done by a speed camera for over 400mph in his tractor, there was a fault with the camera of course.
Quote from Kalev EST :You need to actually go to Canada to know that Toronto is a city?!

Quote from MAGGOT :Well... he is American.

no. I already knew that. What I didn't know was that cops were out at night just like NYC. That's why I said, "How should I know?"
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Anyway, I did not read the part that he was doing it in winter, on snow tires.

That's not even the part I'm talking about...
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :yes, I'm actually doing research:jawdrop:! crazy huh? anyway, I can read. I'm 16, not 4. Anyway, I did not read the part that he was doing it in winter, on snow tires. So, this guy is nuts. Anyway, I still would do that speed on the Wangan. Police aren't really there; the roads are flat, smooth, and wide; and so many racers go crazy fast there. People get like 1000+hp into their cars, then they just slam the gas, and let her fly!

Then you see that he wrote that he did it at night...
And for 16, I know people at my age (14) who are much more mature than yuo.
Quote from Stefani24 :Then you see that he wrote that he did it at night...
And for 16, I know people at my age (14) who are much more mature than yuo.

ok, whatever. well moving on. Some guy down in Texas hit 245 mph in a Koenigsegg. He got caught. Cameras got him.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ah. I see. I have never been to Canada, so how should I know? I say, do that either at a track, the Autobahn, or the Wangan C1. People at the Wangan C1 in Japan get up to 230 mph over there.

Wangan - yes, there were cars that done 230 mph there, ones from "mid night" club, which was created in 1985 and disbanded in 1999.

C1 line - no, it's too narrow, isn't that straight and usually has a lot of night traffic...

What people rarely understand is that Wangan and C1 line are both part of a Shuto Expressway, a series of toll expressways.
C1 line is a loop around central Tokyo, while Wangan (Bayshore route) is a stretch from Yokohama to Ichikawa...

Quote from MAGGOT :Well... he is American.

And now to show off my superior knowledge, Toronto was originally called New York, but it confused the Americans so it was renamed to stop them crying about it.
#25 - 5haz
And New York was called New Amsterdam originally wasn't it, when the Dutch had it under their control, hence why part of New York is called Haarlem, after a place in the Netherlands?

But more OT, I remember seeing on the news years ago about a couple of people who nicked a modified Skyline and Pulsar, then outran the police on the M5 at 200mph, all at about 1 in the morning.

(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG