The online racing simulator
Quote from samjh :Wakisaka is a Toyota works driver. I don't think he would represent Honda.

If it wasn't an S2000 then what was it? Cos it certainly wasn't a Porsche...
It was a S2000.
Quote from PMD9409 :It was a S2000.

Sigh.... Lexus LFA (as it very clearly shows in the video title).

Qualified P25 and finished P18 outright.

(Are we talking about the same video?)
Quote from samjh :Sigh.... Lexus LFA (as it very clearly shows in the video title).

Qualified P25 and finished P18 outright.

(Are we talking about the same video?)

LOL it was an S2000..... the CAMERA car was an LFA
The car he was driving was a LFA, of course. However the question seem to be (since at first it was said to be a porsche) the car he passed at 7 minutes along with the yellow hatchback, which was a S2000.
Quote from BlueFlame :LOL it was an S2000..... the CAMERA car was an LFA

Quote from PMD9409 :The car he was driving was a LFA, of course. However the question seem to be (since at first it was said to be a porsche) the car he passed at 7 minutes along with the yellow hatchback, which was a S2000.

Ah, that makes sense.

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone..." :bannana_g
Quote from PMD9409 :The car he was driving was a LFA, of course. However the question seem to be (since at first it was said to be a porsche) the car he passed at 7 minutes along with the yellow hatchback, which was a S2000.

it is , the yellow hatchback is a WTCC Seat Leon TDi I guess

The Honda S2000 is/was one of the best base cars for the very well staffed SP3 (2 litre N/A specials) class. Lots of overall championship winners come from that class (most cars in your class = most points for a class win)

btw: Mathol S2000 onboard
My father is moving to Bulgaria and those hillclimbs aren't too far from where he will be living, I find it quite scary the lack of safety feature in Bulgarian motorsport....
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Can't beat a Matra
i agree with JJ, Matra has produced most of the best engine sounds to date... BRM and Judd is quite far up on my list too.
Quote from Dennis93 :i agree with JJ, Matra has produced most of the best engine sounds to date... BRM and Judd is quite far up on my list too.

qft
It's awful. Like TC sound. TRRR-TRRRR-TRRR...
I think it is pure awesomeness. Of course I have not heard the sound in person but it sounds great in that video imho. Kinda like antilag but more brutal and repetitive.
sounds like a very bad fart to me...
Quote from JJ72 :sounds like a very bad fart to me...

Just out of curiosity how does a really good fart sound like?
clean and dry XD this sounds really wet like the anus is stuttering (if that makes sense lol)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG