The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :

You can tell the difference between two sounds by looking at their wave forms, that's why all decent audio recording software goes to the trouble of producing them. For example Sonar operators can identify an object (be it a school of fish or a ship etc) by looking at the wave form of received sound signals (in the case of passive, listening sonar). You may not be able to identify a specific song, but you'll certainly be able to see if its clipping, or distinguish a sound from white noise.

You can distinguish a visual difference but not an audiable one. You have next to no clue of what a waveform will sound like by looking at it.
-
(DejaVu) DELETED by DejaVu
The clip in question has a quite bad distortion while the Mazda downshifts, but other than that it seems ok. There is something wrong but I'm getting the feeling it might only be because the audio seems to have been packed some amount. Maybe the original recording was much better.
The Alfa looks great and sounds beautiful but they had to push it lol.

787B might be one of the coolest cars ever.
Quote from BlueFlame :Would of been ok if we could of heard the damn thing....

I'm sorry to inform you, but you are deaf. You can hear the engine if you want to...
Renault Alpine A110-50

its a 3.5 V6 in there, VQ35 or the Renault equivalent
Quote from banfwd :I'm sorry to inform you, but you are deaf. You can hear the engine if you want to...

I believe he means it'd be better without the added music.

I for one enjoy the videos made by BrianZuk.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG