The online racing simulator
AMG sounds so boring. Here, have the AMS R35 instead.
I'm not sure if anyone posted this before:
Honda HSV-10 GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKMkVucBp3Y
I wish it was a V10
Then again we could hear the LFA in Super GT in 2013(?)
Edit: Actually I don't know, I was sure I saw somewhere that they planned replacing the SC430 with the LFA
Quote from speed1230 :
Then again we could hear the LFA in Super GT in 2013(?)
Edit: Actually I don't know, I was sure I saw somewhere that they planned replacing the SC430 with the LFA

I dunno, rumour had it the LFA would start in GT1 to compete against the GTR, but now that GT3 is booming (while GT1 fades) and the GTR starts there aswell, maybe a GT3 version is more likely , the one they raced at the Nürburgring is already pretty close to GT3 specs.

google only finds articles from 2010
we are at a strange time that road cars has more power then their racing counterparts....
Quote from JJ72 :we are at a strange time that road cars has more power then their racing counterparts....

Yea, maybe we will see Veyron GT1 too... LOL
Quote from JJ72 :we are at a strange time that road cars has more power then their racing counterparts....

What is even more strange that even on specilized forum like this people refuse to accept that power is not everything and instead only stare at the power figure and then make some "in the old days" comparison.
Power is not everything, but in GT racing power matters. for me GT is road cars on steroids, louder, wider faster. Single seater racing is there for extreme efficiency and ultimate balance.
Quote from JJ72 :Power is not everything, but in GT racing power matters. for me GT is road cars on steroids, louder, wider faster. Single seater racing is there for extreme efficiency and ultimate balance.

Agreed. Race cars are supposed to be thouroughbread version of the comparable road car.
You need to go back in time and revert today's technological know-how to 1980s level :rolleyes:
Quote from BlueFlame :Agreed. Race cars are supposed to be thouroughbread version of the comparable road car.

Look up the definition of thoroughbred.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG