Team Name: Estonian Endurance Racers
Drivers & Cars:
R.Kööts [VTiRacing] (EST) - XRT
J.Kursk [Fuse5] (EST) - XRR
jeeez nearly missed the sign up again

J.Ward GBR
C.Wilkinson GBR

Experion Racing
14 teams, 29 racers confirmed for round 4 at Westhill Int.

Three more GTR or TBO drivers, no need to race as teams for these 3 guestdrivers, can apply for the race at WE1, starting in about 5 hours.
PM me if interested.

@ info & server password sent apx. 14.17
So sad
I was 8th in quali and less than 0.1 to 6th place i made my pb and was feeling very good befor the race. Qualifying was very nice and competitive. But race Another fail. I drove with TwinFlow side by side and lag....... and i was near gras and lag crashed me out and i fliper on roof so my race over. I was feling so good on this track Good luck to my mate at race withc is in progres now. Race are realy good, but im so unlucky Thanks to TDRT to awesome cup and again i hoping better next race
First look just after the race:
CR|Eisbaer in FXR wins in front of ERT J.Ward (+5 secs, FZR) and me (+6secs, FXR) in the GTR class.
FLP/r Jouman (XRT) takes the win in his TBO in front of IDR Black (+7 secs,FXO) and TDRT T.Jessen (+13secs, FXO) at Round 4 at Westhill Int.
Overall leading Concept Racing suffers a unlucky timeout in the TBO class.

>>> Racers of the Day poll, replay ... lts and drivers comments.

Ok at least today i have a excuse why my signup was late

ive had no internetz

anyway C.Wilkinson and J.Ward

Wilko868 & jwardy

sorry for the latenes again .
It was quite fun experience by driving in this race of TDRT league. I had race i think fifty/fifty. I did some tactics's misstakes and after then i have been working on reaching 9-th position about half race and when i earned it, guy, whose name is troy from CR Team has fliped me and mine race was over. It's kind a sad. Its good that my teammate Jonas has finished in 15-th position and earned worthy points or our team.
Quote from seniecka :...when i earned it, guy, whose name is troy from CR Team has fliped me and mine race was over...

If you take a look at the replay from my view: I'm getting off the racing line, brake 30m earlier then I usually do (normal brake point 50m sign) to let you past and I'm still on the brakes when you cut right into me. You've got slicks and down force, I've got road tyres and weak brakes, I don't think you can blame me for this.
Quote from troy :If you take a look at the replay from my view: I'm getting off the racing line, brake 30m earlier then I usually do (normal brake point 50m sign) to let you past and I'm still on the brakes when you cut right into me. You've got slicks and down force, I've got road tyres and weak brakes, I don't think you can blame me for this.

Ok, im not writing complain about that situation for reaching that u would be punished. Its just bit annoying. Next time be more careful.
Quote from troy :If you take a look at the replay from my view: I'm getting off the racing line, brake 30m earlier then I usually do (normal brake point 50m sign) to let you past and I'm still on the brakes when you cut right into me. You've got slicks and down force, I've got road tyres and weak brakes, I don't think you can blame me for this.

He just posting adventures of race.
Peace man :color:
Round 6 Fern Bay Black reverse FE4
So Fe4 or Fe4r?
Quote from oldnavy :Round 6 Fern Bay Black reverse FE4
So Fe4 or Fe4r?

Added the "r" in OP. Tks.
ok im in time this time finally got some time to me self
the ususal
jwardy and Wilko868
-
(CRC Snightlo) DELETED by R.Kolz
Team newcomer TDRT C.Kistner wins the GTR class and not for the first time CR|Troy dominates all other TBO´s at today´s 30 laps quali-race at Fern Bay Gold, which once more turned out to be a "Killer Track", a lot of racers not being able to finish their races.

Post race comments, our poll: Racer of the Day, stats and replays:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/TDRT/index.php?showforum=64
Thank you TDRT for this high quality race. It was fun to compete with you guys. Looking forward to next race, which i expect will be cool as well. See you guys on the track.

P.S Nice slide Mr. Kolz
Quote from seniecka :Thank you TDRT for this high quality race. It was fun to compete with you guys. Looking forward to next race, which i expect will be cool as well. See you guys on the track.

P.S Nice slide Mr. Kolz

I wasn´t sure if this was horse riding more then racing - but I remember that I was so happy to end up on my wheels again after this crash.

I´m still hoping some petty soul is interested in making a movie as we have replays and already highlighted moments of the races.

TDRT league deserves a livesteam as well IMO.. it´s going to be continued, no doubts..

I can´t do all of it from here with my little Movie Maker and a 6800LE@P4 single core. ( Hint.. )

But here´s some of the fun of the TDRT league - it´s much better actually - and please don´t go fullscreen with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrNnTAm5Yho

(Your SRLT team really showed all of us a very good race yesterday, I´m hoping for more to come)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG