The online racing simulator
'scuse me, is it ok for non-signed up drivers to practice on your training server?

Seeing it's public I'd assume so but thought asking wouldn't hurt either
Quote from Venus :I'm sorry Rudi. That's at 7am start my time, and I'm not going to be able to make it. Wish I lived in the UK time zone n still lived in Australia lol.Venus

We should have started the events 2 hours earlier then.. ;-)

The server is public. Everybody is allowed to race there. Just remember to adjust the car settings (+20kg FZR, 3% FXO Air Intake Restriction), otherwise you won´t be able to join out of the garage...
-
(R.Kolz) DELETED by R.Kolz
Server password for tomorrow send via PM. Still possible to race tomorrow for one more team.
Updated drivers..(post 8)
New info again in post 8

We are trying to make a second 7Karat team, but is still unsure of Jacob,, but we have another driver in mind we wil contact wednesday.

In any case, can we have 2 teams registered?... because we are sure of 3 drivers for the whole season, and we will find the 4th for sure..jacob or another we have in mind
Quote from Humbleridderen : can we have 2 teams registered?... because we are sure of 3 drivers for the whole season, and we will find the 4th for sure..jacob or another we have in mind

Just sign up your second team, Kenn. I have no doubts that you´ll find a 4th driver.
Ok, i sign up 2 teams. Exactly who will form the teams, i will write later today.
-
(AcesHigh) DELETED by R.Kolz
Quote from AcesHigh :Both BCCC cars withdraw from the cup, due to issues with time and planning.

sorry to say...

Sorry to hear. NP.
Forgot to close msn and somebody wrote to me , obviously i didnt reply cause i was racing and they 'nudged' me. This for some reason closed LFS and i spun out. Im gutted cause i was in fourth and closing into the CR car in third.
But hey thats what test races are for !
Quote from Kim Gripping :Team Name: Gripping Simracing by TDRT
Drivers:
K. Gripping [Kim Gripping] (Denmark) (XRT)
D. Lind [Dennis92] (Denmark) (FZR)

EDIT: UPDATED March 3rd!

It's Dennis93
Well, he just seems a year older in real life
Quote from Kim Gripping :Well, he just seems a year older in real life

you still got it wrong, im only 16, my webby also says 1992... tits.. get on it
And all of a sudden, his website changed too. Amazing, isn't it?

Mister Dennis Lind, North European Zone Formula Ford Champion, ladies and gentlemen www.dennislind.dk

Maybe that explains why this kid walked into the pits this Wednesday, took on his helmet and drove the FZR to the front row of the grid?
I want to start racing in leagues also for the learning curve mostly to see where I am at. I prefer the FXR, that being said I still need a team mate. Anyone interested in teaming up for the second test race? Till I get a team mate I be glad to be put on the waiting list if there is room.

Team Name: 7Karat

Driver (reserve as of 15-03)
A.Visser [Enzo Matrix] (NLD) (FXR)

Next race will be 20 laps Kyoto National (KY2), Cloudy Morning.
Minor rule changes might be announced in this thread and our forum before this round.
The server " TDRT The Danish Racing Team" is set up 24/7 with the required +20kg FZR and 3% AIR restrictions.
Still some free spots empty. Two guys form one team, easy as it is.
Sub - TDRT forum about Danish TDRT Race League 2009.
Quote from Enzo Matrix :I want to start racing in leagues also for the learning curve mostly to see where I am at. I prefer the FXR, that being said I still need a team mate. Anyone interested in teaming up for the second test race? Till I get a team mate I be glad to be put on the waiting list if there is room.

Team Name: 7Karat

Driver (reserve as of 15-03)
A.Visser [Enzo Matrix] (NLD) (FXR)

7Karat #3. I hope you´ll catch a TBO driver as well to form a team, Enzo.

Events now start 30 minutes earlier, at 20.00 UTC. Please remember. Server password has been sent. Still room for two more teams. [/B]
#44 - CSF
Team Name:
Meh Racing
Drivers & Cars:
C.Ford [CSF] (SCO) (FZR)
M.Booth [Boothy] (SCO) (FXO)

It´s confirmed now, that 7Karat Sennaboy and 7Karat Enzo will be racing together tonight in the race.

things will be as written in post 8
Team Name:
Sonicrealms Racing
Drivers & Cars:
G.Mason [Gav190] (GBR) (FZR)
TBA
hey racers!
i had a lot of fun yesterday. the GTR are so much faster and the TBO are like parked cars, a nice combination. after a good poleposition i had some nice fights with arni and troy. for 4-5 laps the lead of tbo changed every corner. but i made a mistake. on lap 5 ,i think, i was forst and arni behind me. i saw rudi coming up in his fxr and i let him place inside in turn one. but he don't passed me.arni take this chance to attack me in the next 2 slow turns on right. he passed me outside and i touched him heavily in the back. the man from the icelands lost the control and crashed into a wall. it was my mistake. sorry again! i waited him. i finished the race in second TBO-position. not bad, but first was better
see you on track
Well fiore, apology accepted and it was a good fun racing with you and Troy, too bad when the 7karat GTR took me out in the last corner and that really took the fun out.

I really would have liked to battle with you for the whole race, but i seem to be some crashmagnet last races i had.

Im not gonna make any complaints about this all, i might show up next time around too for some good racing.
#50 - CSF
Funny event. Had some weird time out involving stash space during Qualifying, which meant I had no chance to challenge for the pole.

Turn 3 someone forgets to brake and slams into those in front, causing me to get spun. Great luck eh? On lap 5 I was already back up to 7th and trying to go past P6 into T1. He braked 100m+ early into the corner, realised his mistake and slammed the throttle back on. I had no idea his front bumper was still at my rear, and presuming he had carried on braking turned in, though still later than normal just in case. Bang, spun around. Ah well, one of those things.

Arni, I own you an apology too, during one of my quali runs I came up to you on the exit of the 3rd gear long left. I tried to take it as tight as I could, but got a little loose and ran wide, forcing you off. I hope you were not on a lap.

Looking forward to the rest of the season though guys. Should be really good fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG