The online racing simulator
Nice! faster than points table
Quote from Humbleridderen :Great video and great choice of music too (especially "Burn" by Deep Purple)

Hehe I appreciate that u liked it, including the music.

I'm old school rock fan, so thats why im puting these songs into video.

Cheers.
Quote from seniecka :You put incorrect link. Correct it

How ever confirmation deadline is over
Info:

11 teams, 21 racers so far have signed up for the FE3 ( Fern Bay Gold) TBO & GTR race this evening starting at 19.00 UTC.
It will be a " Green Race ", a 30 laps qualification race without chances to score points for the already entered teams but a race for new joiners to get an impression what the TDRT league races is all about.

It´s the race before the very final round next wednesday ( two races ), which will be livestreamed. (There is an ongoing poll about the track with KY3 and AS3 as the prefered choice)

Once more we open up for interested "experienced" racers to join this race this evening. You just send me a PM.

Finally:

As of the positive respons from the participating teams/racers, TDRT has decided to extend/continue this TBO & GTR league - with some minor changes only. It will start in August 2009.

TDRT League 2009 - Take II

• One hours race length

• Individual, team and nation standings

• Still TBO & GTR ( and maybe even the VWS, who know´s )

Dominating PLZ Black with [TDRT] T.Jessen and [TDRT] C.Kistner on the GTR podium after a race with a lot of surprises.
The TBO class wins CR Eisbaer, second Allain Lang and on a good third place [GSR]K. Sørvig.
Quote from R.Kolz :Dominating PLZ Black with [TDRT] T.Jessen and [TDRT] C.Kistner on the GTR podium after a race with a lot of surprises.
The TBO class wins CR Eisbaer, second Allain Lang and on a good third place [GSR]K. Sørvig.

Hm... i see that race was intresting. Sorry for not coming into the race. I was quite tired from previous day's race of spdo championship race.

By the way, video is comming. Be aware
For movie:

i think you should see some minutes in the race at the gtr 2-6. They change the positionbs every lap.
Nice fights there.(specially with overtake a tbo car. )
Quote from kiste :For movie:

i think you should see some minutes in the race at the gtr 2-6. They change the positionbs every lap.
Nice fights there.(specially with overtake a tbo car. )

Ok, thanks for note.
http://vimeo.com/5132774 - have fun by watching it.

Please don't blame that I did clip long again, but I couldn't make shorter, because there was alot of action.
Wow didn't expect that there was so much action on track. Seems that I'm the only one who had a relatively quiet race.
whats the song name? 1st song
Quote from oldnavy :whats the song name? 1st song

Playlist of video:

1. Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle without honor or humanity (also known as Kill Bill theme)
2. U2- Beautiful day
3. AC/DC - Shoot for thrill
4. The Rolling Stones - Flip the switch
13 teams, 26 racers confirmed at AS3 , we once more open up for guestdrivers to get to race tomorrow. Send me/us a PM and let´s see about it then.

Livestream info: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=58548
It was the final round of the Danish TDRT Leagie 2009 at Aston National.
Race 1 was one of the fairest races ever in this TBO & GTR league.
Not for the first time we saw the same racers/teams in front - here team CR and Italian-Dutch Racing chased by the TDRT racers. Good races as well for ERT|Y.Laprevotte and CoRe T.Østgaard,substitute driver at Norwegian team [GSR]. Admins will go through the replays now, official race and league results to be published in some days before TDRT league will go on a short summerbreak with a single rally-cross event only midt-July just before in August the TDRT League Take II will get launched.
Finally we have the video
Mr. Stankevicius, you have your own style covering up a race and do it pretty well.
Picture quality of the movies you´re working at, I got told, good to know.
Also you remind me of good songs in every movie. Songs I had all forgotten about.
You´d get my vote in the poll " Best moviemaker of the TDRT league 2009" and thanks once more for your effords here.
I hope that he will be able to create movies in take 2
Quote from R.Kolz :Mr. Stankevicius, you have your own style covering up a race and do it pretty well.
Picture quality of the movies you´re working at, I got told, good to know.
Also you remind me of good songs in every movie. Songs I had all forgotten about.
You´d get my vote in the poll " Best moviemaker of the TDRT league 2009" and thanks once more for your effords here.

Thank you very much, Mr. Kolz. It really good feeling that guys are waiting for my new videos and are appreciate for this. It makes me to do next videos. So, I will try to do videos for each stage of next season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG