The online racing simulator
Nice race, grats to the winners. I didn´t have a race set so i did one qualy lap and used the rest of the time to do a race set, that didn´t work out.
The car was undrivable,so i changed tires in the pitstop hoping to nurse them through the race. Stupid mistake really...i will prepare well next time.
Quote from R.Kolz :I wasn´t sure if this was horse riding more then racing - but I remember that I was so happy to end up on my wheels again after this crash.

I´m still hoping some petty soul is interested in making a movie as we have replays and already highlighted moments of the races.

TDRT league deserves a livesteam as well IMO.. it´s going to be continued, no doubts..

I can´t do all of it from here with my little Movie Maker and a 6800LE@P4 single core. ( Hint.. )

But here´s some of the fun of the TDRT league - it´s much better actually - and please don´t go fullscreen with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrNnTAm5Yho

(Your SRLT team really showed all of us a very good race yesterday, I´m hoping for more to come)

Very appreciate for this Mr. Kolz. Your read my minds, I was wondering about doing videos, so no problem, I will try to do video for each round.
Inofficial race results right after round 6 this evening:

Italian IDR reserve driver " mc0676" wins the 20 laps Fern Bay Black reverse race today with 1,90 secs in front of FLP/r Jouman in XRR, third CR, Eisbaer.
CR Troy takes another win in the TBO class just 0,11 secs in front of IDR Black, third TDRT C. Kistner.

Round 7 next wednesday,03.06, will be at South City Long reverse.
Hey guys, I requesting for a replay from yesterday's race.
hmm got hit off , started gettin back up then internet went on the spazz
Be aware, video is comming today very soon!
Ok, guys here is my promised video - http://www.vimeo.com/4898046. I uploaded it on vimeo, because he is pretty long 15 min lengh. It's long because there was alot of crashes, battles. I was working all day on the video. Firstival, i tryied to make it with windows movie maker, but i had problem it couldnt save video, so i had to make video with Adobe Premiere, im newbie on it. So I had to remake video and I add one bad clip in video, I'm sorry about that, because it was late and I was losing my concentration. Everything else seems are good. Sorry for a few inconvinience . Have fun watching it. Hope you like it.
nice vid m8, almost like race broadcast, but without comentary
Thank you, mate. Cheers.
Hey, sorry if i'm wrong in advance, but i didn't find where to place skins in your league's topic. So, im puting it here.

(Skin is requested by your teammate)
Attached images
FZR_design.jpg
hehe yes. But you can send it as pmtoo. but here it is okay too.
Quote from kiste :hehe yes. But you can send it as pmtoo. but here it is okay too.

Yes, i tried to find how to attach file in PM, but didnt find function to attach file
actualy there is special thread in TDRT league forum ,but who cares now
Experion Racing
J.Ward
Y.Laprevotte
Excellent 30 laps race today on the South City Long rev. race track.

Unofficial race results:
Team CR, in front in the overall standings wins once more both classes: GTR ( Eisbaer ) and TBO class ( troy ). Second places tonight (+2 secs.) CR TwinFlow and and (+1 secs ) Italian PLZ Black. TDRT C.Kistner 3rd in GTR and Twinflows TBO teammate Salama 3rd in his TBO.

Race replay: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZH6PGYV1

Next wednesday another qualification race without points at FE3 ( Gold) - good chance to join.
Hey, guys, where is latest overwall standings after lastest race?

P.S I have already filmed a race clips. Now working on other stuff. I'll be done maybe today or obviously tomorrow.

Cheers.
Quote from seniecka :Hey, guys, where is latest overwall standings after lastest race? .

They are likely to come soon. We just finished the adminning job a few minutes ago.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG